This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
    Hey SwAg, how should we handle the situation with these?
    Put an Observer overhead and send in the Carriers.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I'm guessing it's a "no" to this post then:
      if it would give up a scum player for sure then yes, it would make the lynching far easier...I still think md4l is the far more suspect threat after surviving two kills on his life
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
        if it would give up a scum player for sure then yes, it would make the lynching far easier...I still think md4l is the far more suspect threat after surviving two kills on his life
        This. I still hold firm that Nas is scum, but since people don't trust me and I don't have the mafia credibility you have, then go ahead.
        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Hey SwAg, how should we handle the situation with these?
          I think with one of these, these, or these.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            Thats what everyone says when they slip up
            yep, you are right.
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• caught up!

Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
              I'll be busy for a while, but I should have time to still participate, just not as much as I did on the first day. I'm doing some contract work for an advertising firm, and I'm passing a kidney stone. My software will still make all of the inputs into my database, so no need to worry about that.
              ugh, i had a kidney stone like 10 years ago. the. worst.

Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
              I get them all of the time. They suck.
              that's brutal. I was told that i was more likely to get them going forward after having one but haven't had any problems since (knock on wood)

Alright, so after a lot of reading...

I don't get how md4l has survived again... but he was my original vote, I've since changed it to Nas though since the last couple pages.

It seems pretty clear imo that it was a mod faction that killed Ckane.. they banned him. He was the doctor. It's suspicious to me that Nas didn't get more votes...?

I just mostly don't get why some of you dont believe that mods could be a dangerous faction when a mod-move (banning) just lost use the doctor. again.
              CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - mdb17
                Link - 8 - x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x
                miamidolphin4life - 3 - x, x, x
                Cicero - 2 - x
                Vitor - 1 - x
                SwAg Dynasty - 1 - x
                Nasmatic - 3 - x, x, x
                No Lynch - 1 - x

With 30 alive and 29 voting, it's 15 to lynch

I'm out. Too-da-loo, motherfuckers
                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

I like this
                  I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post

I don't get how md4l has survived again... but he was my original vote, I've since changed it to Nas though since the last couple pages.

It seems pretty clear imo that it was a mod faction that killed Ckane.. they banned him. He was the doctor. It's suspicious to me that Nas didn't get more votes...?

I just mostly don't get why some of you dont believe that mods could be a dangerous faction when a mod-move (banning) just lost use the doctor. again.
                    Why no comment on me and Link?
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                      Put an Observer overhead and send in the Carriers.
                      Gets awfully expensive, dragoons will have to do. / Has absolutly nothing to do with this game

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Pretty much My exact thoughts.
                      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

caught up!

that's brutal. I was told that i was more likely to get them going forward after having one but haven't had any problems since (knock on wood)

Finally, someone who is logical. It's not like I picked Nas' name out of a hat. His role is Ckane, and a mod just banhammered our doctor out of the game, yet Nas get's off scott free.

Comment

Gets awfully expensive, dragoons will have to do. / Has absolutly nothing to do with this game

Pretty much My exact thoughts.
                          I value your opinion, do you think I should come out with what I got? The sudden influx of votes makes me wonder because it could be the scum just getting on and voting it up now...but that wouldn't explain the scatter of votes...

So you want to throw out the first lurker accusation, or should I?

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

caught up!

This makes the fourth time I've had them since 2006. I'm pretty used to them now.

Comment

I value your opinion, do you think I should come out with what I got? The sudden influx of votes makes me wonder because it could be the scum just getting on and voting it up now...but that wouldn't explain the scatter of votes...

Do it
                              sigpic

Comment

I have 4 names, and Im pretty sure I know who dropped 18th vote.
                                sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X