X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    BOPE in Rio.

SI in Mafia II.

That being said, I don't think it makes sense for Ckane to not be able to talk with someone since Mods have their own secret forum. *puts hand on chin and looks down, thoughtfully*
    Slayer too.
    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      Maybe a bit harsh, but common. He lived most of last game. I'm sure he didn't survive that long playing like this.
      Nas died on the second night phase.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
        Agree with this.

I cant imagine Chg and WDYW would have made all of the mods mafia. Because of the role/name claiming that is possible with this type of game. If all the mods were mafia, all we would have to do is get everyone to say what player they got, and lynch anyone who claimed to be someone who they arent. It hard to lie about the player you are because if you name another player who is in the game, then you will get called on it, and it would be hard to try and guess a name who isnt included in the game, but who also could conceivably be included.

Hopefully that made sense.
        Could name an obscure person, like I know Phoenix Rogue through Bizzaro, but other than that he is an anomaly. Doubt he has a role given all the other potential good ones, but people wouldn't really have a way of knowing.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

Slayer too.
          Their win condition was to kill Hunter and me. That isn't Town-friendly lol
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

BOPE in Rio.

SI in Mafia II.

That being said, I don't think it makes sense for Ckane to not be able to talk with someone since Mods have their own secret forum. *puts hand on chin and looks down, thoughtfully*
            I cannot communicate with anyone.

Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
            Exactly. We don't have to know your exact role to know that you are Ckane138, a mod, who i highly doubt is just "forum-aligned."
            I am forum-aligned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              Which was due to both my pseudo-claim and postwhoring. Terrible play by me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                Perhaps I didn't follow Midnight as closely as I believe I did. I stand corrected. My mistake.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Could name an obscure person, like I know Phoenix Rogue through Bizzaro, but other than that he is an anomaly. Doubt he has a role given all the other potential good ones, but people wouldn't really have a way of knowing.
                This. The only way you would be discovered is if someone claimed to have the role, but then again, someone could lie.
                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Well thats what im saying, if you said you were him, I dont think I would believe you.

Oh well, it doesnt matter anyway because that will never happen. lol.

Comment

• im still torn, off to see J Edgar, ill vote when I get back but Link/Nas are the two we should be deciding between
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                      I cannot communicate with anyone.

I am forum-aligned.
                      And I'm [COLOR="rgb(47, 79, 79)"]LeSean McCoy-aligned[/COLOR].

Comment

• I'm still waiting for the lurkers to join us

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

And I'm LeSean McCoy-Aligned.
                          Why have colors that don't work as an option..?

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                            im still torn, off to see J Edgar, ill vote when I get back but Link/Nas are the two we should be deciding between
                            Why no MD4L?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                              Why no MD4L?
                              What exactly do we have on MD4L besides the fact that he survived a lynch and a night kill?

Comment

• Catching up. Throwing this out there if it hasn't been brought up yet. Just because Ckane is a mod doesn't mean he is in the mod faction.

Comment

Working...
                                X