Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, the way I read it, let's sacrifice Link for the greater good of this game?
    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
      So, the way I read it, let's sacrifice Link for the greater good of this game?
      Did you read anything I posted?
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

So, the way I read it, let's sacrifice Link for the greater good of this game?
        Honestly, I don't know. I'm glad you're here to defend yourself, though.
        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Did you read anything I posted?
          I read how you simply had a hunch on me and used potentially false information to back it up. I mean, you could do this to anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
            Honestly, I don't know; all we have to go off of is SwAg's info and hunch. I'm glad you're here to defend yourself, though.
            Clarified.
            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

I read how you simply had a hunch on me and used potentially false information to back it up. I mean, you could do this to anyone.
              So you ignore the information. Do you just not know how to defend yourself? Why would someone make up information about you? You're not exactly a power player.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                What exactly do we have on MD4L besides the fact that he survived a lynch and a night kill?
                In short, his playing style changed completely from previous games, in all of which he was town, he ninja-edited a post, he said he was acting out his role, and he generally was acting odd. Then he flipped out a bit after he was lynched and said "we're going out with a bang now" or something.

Not too damning, but worrisome all the same.

On another note, I'm really sorry I've been acting the way I have, in that I've been so caught up in suspicion of me that I haven't contributed as much. However, I really feel like we're not going to get any more information at this point. No investigator will come out with anything and no one is going to say if they were roleblocked. We're stuck with the information we have, and that pins MD4L, Link, and me as the only viable lynch candidates.

In terms of wanting to lynch me, you're completely in the right. You really are. I completely understand your suspicion. However, it's incredibly frustrating for me that I know I can talk my way out of my lynch. However, I feel like if I'm forced to do that I might be nightkilled. That's why I want the day phase to end. It's to protect me from my own bad play. So you can go ahead and lynch me, but I'll just demonstrate that I shouldn't be lynched and then I might be nightkilled. I know that's impossible for you to believe, and I don't expect you to believe it. But from my persepctive, I need to keep fighting this lynch and supporting the other prospective lynchees, simply because I want to stay alive and contribute.

Comment

So you ignore the information. Do you just not know how to defend yourself? Why would someone make up information about you? You're not exactly a power player.
                  I did not ignore it, I acknowledged it. But even you said you weren't sure of it. Maybe you would make up information? Don't take it personally, but it's within the realm of possibility. The bold confuses me.

Comment

One question I have; How would someone be able to get information on Link, and send it to you all in the same night? Or would it be someone else's investigation a lot like your Courier role? I know you don't have the answers (or do you?) but I'm just talking out loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                      Catching up. Throwing this out there if it hasn't been brought up yet. Just because Ckane is a mod doesn't mean he is in the mod faction.

I think I said that same thing, but this is Mafia, Hunter - get your logic and rationality the hell out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                        In short, his playing style changed completely from previous games, in all of which he was town, he ninja-edited a post, he said he was acting out his role, and he generally was acting odd. Then he flipped out a bit after he was lynched and said "we're going out with a bang now" or something.

Not too damning, but worrisome all the same.

On another note, I'm really sorry I've been acting the way I have, in that I've been so caught up in suspicion of me that I haven't contributed as much. However, I really feel like we're not going to get any more information at this point. No investigator will come out with anything and no one is going to say if they were roleblocked. We're stuck with the information we have, and that pins MD4L, Link, and me as the only viable lynch candidates.

In terms of wanting to lynch me, you're completely in the right. You really are. I completely understand your suspicion. However, it's incredibly frustrating for me that I know I can talk my way out of my lynch. However, I feel like if I'm forced to do that I might be nightkilled. That's why I want the day phase to end. It's to protect me from my own bad play. So you can go ahead and lynch me, but I'll just demonstrate that I shouldn't be lynched and then I might be nightkilled. I know that's impossible for you to believe, and I don't expect you to believe it. But from my persepctive, I need to keep fighting this lynch and supporting the other prospective lynchees, simply because I want to stay alive and contribute.
                        I understand why, but maybe I got too caught up with the whole, Modkill, you're a mod, must kill mod. I'm still suspicious of you, but don't reveal anything about your role.

Comment

• I'm going to sleep. I'll catch up anything that happens after this post in the morning. Don't keel me.

Comment

I did not ignore it, I acknowledged it. But even you said you weren't sure of it. Maybe you would make up information? Don't take it personally, but it's within the realm of possibility. The bold confuses me.
                            You did not acknowledge it. Your first post said nothing of it whatsoever. I said the bold because I have never seen someone who is accused, catch-up and not specifically question the reasoning their being lynched. All you said was, "so I'm being sacrificed" and didn't mention the information behind your accusation until prompted.

Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                            One question I have; How would someone be able to get information on Link, and send it to you all in the same night? Or would it be someone else's investigation a lot like your Courier role? I know you don't have the answers (or do you?) but I'm just talking out loud.
                            I got it after the Day started, as for what that means I have no idea.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

You did not acknowledge it. Your first post said nothing of it whatsoever. I said the bold because I have never seen someone who is accused, catch-up and not specifically question the reasoning their being lynched. All you said was, "so I'm being sacrificed" and didn't mention the information behind your accusation until prompted.

I hate no editing...especially when it's something trivial like spelling and grammar

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

What does it matter if my first post didn't say it? I acknowledged it formally within a few posts. You forget I already defended myself earlier. I know the accusation against me is your hearsay. How can I defend against that? Say you're wrong? I'll just be doing the same thing you are.

But, for the record: Why am I being lynched? What is the information behind my accusations? Even though I read it.

Comment

Working...
                                X