Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Interesting. Thoughts on Moderators?

    It would make sense, but I kind of like Ckane so I could see him being Forum, but if we are all on-board to test that theory, I have yet to reveal anything so my lynch can wait.



    I am convinced Cicero is Sancho, I don't see how Ckane and Sancho are aligned.
    I agree on the first bolded part, I wouldn't see ckane as "evil" mod. I also don't think that all mod roles are evil. that would propably make quite the huge scum fraction.

    Care to elaborate on the second bolded part?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
      Caught up. I feel like I've learnt a lot today. Right now I'm leaning towards voting link but will wait for a vote recap so that I don't do anything hasty
      my first reaction was to say I feel the same, but then I thought, what's the difference? Link was here and delivered his defence, I doubt much more will be revealed, so you either want to lynch him or not.
      But that on the other hand makes me want to rethink our options, since I'm not really convinced

      Comment


      • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
        If Mods are presumed (and this is my theory) to be mafiosos, then I'd have to say we have to at least test the theory and lynch Nasmatic, because I got the result that he's Ckane.
        horrible move, you gave away your investigation ability so early, additionally, if he isnt scum, you propably gave away a stronger role.
        I know that it is harder to convince a lot of people here, if you dont have the standing that others have, but I still think you should have used that info in another way.

        Comment


        • so, about link: I was willing to follow swag, when he put himself on the line. posting that "info" made me abandon that line of thinking, because it might as well be fabricated and if link turns out forum aligned, he can now go "must have gotten wrong info, derp". Then again Link's *****y reaction made me more suspicious again. Thus I'm torn at the moment, if I should vote for Link.

          about nas as ckance: I really don't think that there is a lot of evidence

          and we shouldn't forget about md4l: he was not killed twice now and his reactions after getting the lynching votes were really suspicious. The only thing I fear is that he has either a day or night immunity, making us waste another lynch

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rednose View Post
            so, about link: I was willing to follow swag, when he put himself on the line. posting that "info" made me abandon that line of thinking, because it might as well be fabricated and if link turns out forum aligned, he can now go "must have gotten wrong info, derp". Then again Link's *****y reaction made me more suspicious again. Thus I'm torn at the moment, if I should vote for Link.

            about nas as ckance: I really don't think that there is a lot of evidence

            and we shouldn't forget about md4l: he was not killed twice now and his reactions after getting the lynching votes were really suspicious. The only thing I fear is that he has either a day or night immunity, making us waste another lynch
            Thats why I say Lynch Vitor cuz of MD4L sticking up for him on day 1. I have a strong feeling that MD4L Vitor, IBMG, and Pheltz are all together. Also Link has that ****ty attitude on the forums. so I'm not shocked to see it in here LOL
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

            Comment


            • Nothing better than waking up and see the Doctor dead, and possible a roleblocker -.-

              ****......


              And KFC4L really is immune. that is incredible...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Tango View Post
                Nothing better than waking up and see the Doctor dead, and possible a roleblocker -.-

                ****......


                And KFC4L really is immune. that is incredible...
                He is a shifty SOB LOL
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                  He is a shifty SOB LOL
                  And thats because.....
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    And thats because.....
                    He's athletic?
                    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

                    Comment


                    • Vote Count

                      pheltzbahr - 1 - mdb17
                      Link - 10 - x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x
                      miamidolphin4life - 2 - x, x
                      Cicero - 2 - x
                      Hyperborean - 1 - x
                      Nasmatic - 5 - x, x, x, x, x
                      No Lynch - 1 - x

                      With 30 alive and 29 voting, it's 15 to lynch
                      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                      Comment


                      • Finally managed to get through a ridiculous number of pages. Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, family commitments and all that.

                        Here is my read from the what I have read.

                        Link - SwAg received a report type pm saying he was scum. The name signed at the bottom could be from either; the IRL sender, the role name of the sender or made up. The same could be said that it named Link. This isn't me being aligned with Link, but is instead me voicing my concerns about the information potentially being a set up, from previous games I have seen some very devious strategies being used.

                        Nas - I am very suspicious of him. He is pushing for a lynch of md4l despite the fact that scum obviously tried to kill him night 1 and as such, must also have put some votes on him Day 1 (I commented on the influx of votes at the time). Instead of trying to shift the attention to Link who has since gathered votes he continued to push md4l. This leads me to believe that he is probably aligned with Link and both are scum.

                        md4l - while surviving a lynch and night kill looks scum I don't want to waste a lynch if he can survive again.

                        Just my read I am sure I have missed some things as after 30+ pages words start to morph together in front of your eyes when reading I find.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                          Haha yeah. Okay, well a kill made by banning someone seems like something that both a mod and a mod-faction would do. Nas got real defensive when the info came out, freaked out about getting lynch number updates (even though wdyw said that he would update every 5 votes or 1 hour whatever was first), and before he got revealed as ckane he was trying to push for people to vote for either md4l or Link because he figured they were going to be the only possibilities of getting lynched and so was trying to push it through.
                          He reacted so poorly at first and was terrified of being lynched, then all of the sudden he just says "Well there is 0% I'm getting lynched tonight" When asked why he said "I'm smart, I can talk my way out of it." If he was so confident he could talk his way out why did he panic at first? Why the delayed confidence? Coaching?

                          Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                          What exactly do we have on MD4L besides the fact that he survived a lynch and a night kill?
                          What exactly more do you need to see that he's got something VERY different going on?

                          Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                          Finally managed to get through a ridiculous number of pages. Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, family commitments and all that.

                          Here is my read from the what I have read.

                          Link - SwAg received a report type pm saying he was scum. The name signed at the bottom could be from either; the IRL sender, the role name of the sender or made up. The same could be said that it named Link. This isn't me being aligned with Link, but is instead me voicing my concerns about the information potentially being a set up, from previous games I have seen some very devious strategies being used.

                          Nas - I am very suspicious of him. He is pushing for a lynch of md4l despite the fact that scum obviously tried to kill him night 1 and as such, must also have put some votes on him Day 1 (I commented on the influx of votes at the time). Instead of trying to shift the attention to Link who has since gathered votes he continued to push md4l. This leads me to believe that he is probably aligned with Link and both are scum.

                          md4l - while surviving a lynch and night kill looks scum I don't want to waste a lynch if he can survive again.

                          Just my read I am sure I have missed some things as after 30+ pages words start to morph together in front of your eyes when reading I find.
                          On the Swag thing, let's see if he's willing to reveal the sender if his results are bad.

                          And on md4l, I'm not sure we can just let him off the hook.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            Sorry force of habbit.
                            I read this as force of hobbit the first time. Very confusing.
                            Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                            Im actually not doing it (yeah scummy), but Im not entirely certain that blatant lurking is an offense worthy of lynch at this point of the game.

                            After the night 1 PM was posted, There had been 13 players that had posted in this thread more than once when there were 17 players that had voted.
                            This lurking is definitely an issue. If I'm Mafia right with PM votes then I'm definitely trying to stay under the radar for the most part.

                            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            I trust it, but I am not one to allow Link to get lynched without him being online to say anything since what I have has been revealed. And it was given to me, not mine, so take it with a grain of salt - if it were 100% mine, I would stand by it for eternity - I've lead wrong lynches before, not afraid of it going wrong if it's my info or my intuition, but this is my suspicion, coupled with information only I got from another individual.
                            I never like this. When we let people give their side of the story people always get totally confused even if they were totally right in the first place. This is one of the biggest flaws in people playing this game. People should stick with their gut instincts because if they are a good player they are regularly right.

                            Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                            im still torn, off to see J Edgar, ill vote when I get back but Link/Nas are the two we should be deciding between
                            Wanna see this. Give us a review next time you're online please.

                            ============================================

                            Ok so onto the reading of 15 pages (c. 750 posts) my thoughts were:

                            - Nasmatic is a really good lynch candidate. We have his role and know there is a mod faction from one of the kills last night. The thinking behind a mod faction is that they want to take over the forum. I'd be very happy lynching him today.
                            - MD4L is invincible, or so it seems. I have no idea what to think about him now. I think he's an indy as Leelee doesn't play well with others. For me, he should be safe for now.
                            - Link is another very good lynch target. Swag had info on him received by someone else. Could someone give me an idea of Link's Mafia ability from the last game? I ask this because if I'm scum I'm trying to get rid of strong Forum-aligned players and with all due respect, unless Link showed excellent Mafia skills, then I feel other people would have been a lot on their list to frame. This sounds very harsh and I'm sorry Link if you take offense to this. Personally I feel JLash, Hyper, NC and Hunter are all excellent players.

                            If I could of voted for someone myself (sorry Pheltz!), I would have voted for Link.

                            Comment


                            • I thought hobbit to after I was corrected LOL. Then watched Lord of the rings LOL
                              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                                I thought hobbit to after I was corrected LOL. Then watched Lord of the rings LOL
                                Haha good choice. Gotta re-watch those again. Not this weekend though as I plan to sit in front of the TV all day, watching the rugby, football and American Football.

                                Oh ye yours and Pheltz' conversation really confused me...where did my name come from?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X