Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the Swag thing, let's see if he's willing to reveal the sender if his results are bad.

And on md4l, I'm not sure we can just let him off the hook.
    [/QUOTE]

I completely agree but while we have other viable candidates I would rather guarenteedly (not a word I know) lynch someone. Still got to keep an eye on md4l though.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
      Haha good choice. Gotta re-watch those again. Not this weekend though as I plan to sit in front of the TV all day, watching the rugby, football and American Football.

Oh ye yours and Pheltz' conversation really confused me...where did my name come from?
      Confused me at 1st to but now i got it. Someone stole your vote and voted for him. I took it as he said I stole his vote and voted for you.He thinks i voted to Lynch him cuz i suspect him, Vitor, MD4L, and IBMG to all be alligned. but it was not me. Everyone knows who i voted for.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Wow go out for an evening and it's getting Beefy in here. Still losing the Sancho Challenge.

I saw that that the Phoenix (MD4L) is still alive. Not sure what to make of that. May be part of her ability.

My vote is in now. I'll be on and off periodically today as well because of Football.

Comment

• I'm going with link. I think mods are going to be the power roles and don't want to risk. If link is forum then swag is a prime suspect

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            As far as I know, no. Like Egg Shen, I'm pretty sure I've been framed.
            Claiming to be framed. Suspicious.

Originally posted by JLash View Post

Most things from Stone are an acquired taste. I'm not sure how hoppy European beers get traditionally. I know bitters aren't really hoppy, and I like the low carbonation they have too. Very different from what we drink here.
            There are really hoppy ones. We have lots of different beers differing from region to region

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Alright... I am going to share because the sudden influx of votes worries me and Nas keeps telling everyone, "Oh yeah, if it doesn't work out we can just lynch Swag" - and my information is not concrete, it's just coupled with my feeling (and my track record in this game speaks for itself), I feel it is valuable. I received:

"Completed Investigation ReportLink: An anomaly to many. Possibly considered The Scourge of the Forums.

Signed:[Player Name]"

^^ This isn't my ability, I received it from someone else, but I'm not revealing who they are yet. If it doesn't pan out though, I know who to go after... Which is why I am somewhat willing to go out on a limb and risk it.

*Now I'm worried it's an elaborate set-up... I have a propensity for getting people to lynch with me...*

Go for it since I just dropped my info.
            Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
            I don't like it, if it was sent to you, to be honest.
            Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
            ^well that is some information

if that is true then that is a huge get, im not going to be 100% trusting you on this though, because you have proven you always try to flip blame if you are wrong
            Yeah I had that role in Swags Mafia, but it all depends whether your investigator has correct info or not

Comment

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - mdb17
              Link - 11 - x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x
              miamidolphin4life - 2 - x, x
              Cicero - 2 - x
              Hyperborean - 1 - x
              Nasmatic - 5 - x, x, x, x, x
              No Lynch - 1 - x

With 30 alive and 29 voting, it's 15 to lynch
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                I'm going with link. I think mods are going to be the power roles and don't want to risk. If link is forum then swag is a prime suspect

See, i hate that logic. Because Swag is fully depended on the ivnestigators and those investigators can get false info or their targets be framed.

Comment

• That's my vote for link if people were wondering

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                    See, i hate that logic. Because Swag is fully depended on the ivnestigators and those investigators can get false info or their targets be framed.
                    Im not convinced swag has the same role that you did

Comment

• By the way, I'm updating every hour or every 5 new votes, whichever comes first. Though obviously I won't waste your time with an "update" after an hour if there have been no votes or vote changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                        - Link is another very good lynch target. Swag had info on him received by someone else. Could someone give me an idea of Link's Mafia ability from the last game? I ask this because if I'm scum I'm trying to get rid of strong Forum-aligned players and with all due respect, unless Link showed excellent Mafia skills, then I feel other people would have been a lot on their list to frame. This sounds very harsh and I'm sorry Link if you take offense to this. Personally I feel JLash, Hyper, NC and Hunter are all excellent players.
                        Explain more.
                        Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - mdb17
                          Link - 13 - x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x
                          Cicero - 2 - x
                          Hyperborean - 1 - x
                          No Lynch - 1 - x

With 30 alive and 29 voting, it's 15 to lynch

Comment

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - mdb17
                            Link - 15 - x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x
                            Hyperborean - 1 - x
                            No Lynch - 1 - x

LINK HAS BEEN LYNCHED. WRITEUP IS INCOMING

Comment

• Day Two Write-Up

“The Doctor, again? Seriously?”

“It was only a matter of time.”

“We have to vote via PMs? Gay”

“Wait why did I vote for pheltzbahr??”

Hey guys, I’m writing in pink!

“lol fag”

“Hey, do you think we should lynch MD4L again?”

“After he survived a lynch and a night kill? Sounds great!”

“Wait, that’s an awful idea.”

“Yeah, how about that Nasmatic guy?”

“Yeah, word on the street is that he’s Ckane.”

Ckane? SCUM”

“How could Ckane be scum? I get that there’s a mod faction but there could still be good mods.”

“Yeah, that Link guy seems pretty suspicious.”

“How so?”

“Well I have a hunch. I also have this piece of information.”

“Good enough for me! Let’s lynch his bitch-ass.”

The forum begins to encircle Link. They tell him that the Legend of Zelda is for fags. They tell him how stupid his inside jokes are. They tell him how gay his white-power crap is. They tell him how much the Lions suck. They tell him to get the hell out of the forums or Ganondorf with find him and kill him.

“You... will… not… defeat… me...”

They tell him that they’ll send Zelda to blow him if he deletes his account.

Link gives in.

He deletes his account and never comes back.

Link is dead. He was arhymemaster, The Internet Bully, Troll-Aligned

“So where’s my BJ?”

“Go play Ocarina of Time, fag”

--------------------------------------

It is now Night Two. Send in your PMs to both me and Chg91. You have twenty-four hours.
                              Last edited by whatdoyouwant711; 01-15-2012, 06:38 AM.

Comment

• Great work Swag!!

Comment

Working...
                                X