Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    Are you stupid? I posted saying I was going to think and that link was link was my top suspect and I voted for him accordingly and guess what he turned out to be scum. You bandwagoned to lynch me because youre buddies sancho and Eli thought it was a good idea. You didn't even hear me out
    You said it like 3 times in 2 pages. Once again I made a rookie mistake wont happen again.
    Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    I think we all know the answer to this.
    Whats the answer Pheltz.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

    Comment


    • I have a long list of suspects but I want to wait until the night phase is over.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        I have a long list of suspects but I want to wait until the night phase is over.
        This. Right now my list consists of 28 people.
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


        Comment


        • I have a old and drooping list.
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

          Comment


          • Everytime I see Nas post, I think it's Sir A because they look exactly the same.
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


            Comment


            • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
              I have a old and drooping list.
              Haha, and its covered in tachos
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                I have a old and drooping list.
                I was right, you did vote for mdb.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                  Everytime I see Nas post, I think it's Sir A because they look exactly the same.
                  Come on now. Mine even says Gronkandez.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                    Everytime I see Nas post, I think it's Sir A because they look exactly the same.
                    Nonsense. They don't even have the same PERSON

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                      Come on now. Mine even says Gronkandez.
                      And has a massive mustache.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        I was right, you did vote for mdb.
                        You confused me earlier mdb did not have a vote. Someone used his vote to vote for you. It was not me. i voted Vitor then switched to Nas after his spaz attack.
                        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                          You confused me earlier mdb did not have a vote. Someone used his vote to vote for you. It was not me. i voted Vitor then switched to Nas after his spaz attack.
                          Its still weird that you said you voted for him, was it a slip or do you have a case against him?
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                            Its still weird that you said you voted for him, was it a slip or do you have a case against him?
                            I just read your comment wrong.
                            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                              Its still weird that you said you voted for him, was it a slip or do you have a case against him?
                              Y'know, I thought you were just trolling Joe the entire time. And then I looked back just now that I saw you were still on this and now I saw what you were talking about.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Y'know, I thought you were just trolling Joe the entire time. And then I looked back just now that I saw you were still on this and now I saw what you were talking about.
                                he was trolling me cuz I suspect him. I just do what I always do and I missread read his comment nothing else to it.
                                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X