Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    he was trolling me cuz I suspect him. I just do what I always do and I missread read his comment nothing else to it.
    I didn't say there was, just saying I see what he meant now.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I didn't say there was, just saying I see what he meant now.
      Yeah I cuaght on after he left and mdb brought it up. Then I looked and noticed Pheltz had the vote not mdb
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

      Comment


      • As great as lynching Link was, it sucks that we don't know who voted how
        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

        Team CKane

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          he was trolling me cuz I suspect him. I just do what I always do and I missread read his comment nothing else to it.
          Yes, this is my point.
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

          Comment


          • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
            Yes, this is my point.
            Whats your point??
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
              As great as lynching Link was, it sucks that we don't know who voted how
              Blame Kaiser
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                Whats your point??
                That the post where you think I'm defending Vitor was sarcasm. I'm sure it was above your head at that point seeing as you've only played one game, but when I said "Oh, we better slow down," he had 4 or 5 votes on him (And I was one of them) when he needed 16 to get lynched. Do you see the sarcasm in that post now? I explained this once before, but I assume you either ignored it or don't read through the thread.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                Comment


                • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  That the post where you think I'm defending Vitor was sarcasm. I'm sure it was above your head at that point seeing as you've only played one game, but when I said "Oh, we better slow down," he had 4 or 5 votes on him (And I was one of them) when he needed 16 to get lynched. Do you see the sarcasm in that post now? I explained this once before, but I assume you either ignored it or don't read through the thread.
                  No I don't see your sarcasim all I see is a guy back pedaling.
                  Stupid I bet you don't notice the white text
                  Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                    No I don't see your sarcasim all I see is a guy back pedaling.
                    Stupid I bet you don't notice the white text
                    Bring it home Joe!

                    Comment


                    • TD GRooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonk
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        TD GRooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonk
                        Sorry
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          TD GRooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonk
                          Scum
                          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                            TD GRooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonk
                            Obvious scum is obvious?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              Blame Kaiser
                              Are we thinking it was Kaiser then? The bold text and this day seem too coincidental for me, eh.

                              It's more annoying than anything having to vote in PMs.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                                No I don't see your sarcasim all I see is a guy back pedaling.
                                Stupid I bet you don't notice the white text
                                Ok. You're retarded.
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X