X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    Case closed.
    I win.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Who on the forums treats Joe like this?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        I win.
        Ok. No white text, its getting boring.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Who on the forums treats Joe like this?
          Just Pheltz. It's great.

Comment

• Let's go Tebow.
            Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Post #2190 ; the second portion of the below post - he even bolded your name on his own.

Any idea? Like did you specifically push for Carling last game? As I said before, it doesn't change my opinion of you or the situation at all, I just want to know if Eli is just throwing something out there just to throw it out there.
              I mean, I thought we had to kill him in the last game cause he was almost dead-on about our faction, but everyone said that so it wasn't me. After we saw that no one listened to Carling we just let him be, and I didn't say anything about it. So I really have no idea what he's talking about. And as I said, my ability isn't one that can hurt Carling in any way.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                If we are trying to think of theories as to why Carling was killed I think a scum faction that Guru is in may have targeted him because we were wary of him from Midnight of Madness. Get it?
                If you look at this post Swag, Eli could just as easily be scum trying to get attention away from him cause you're after him.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Now that I think about it, why the heck does Eli bring up last game as to why I want Carling dead when I barely have posted anything, yet Eli has gotten a lot of attention? Seems suspicious to me.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• All Hail Swagg! you really did good. Whoever gave you info should keep on going on instincts, props to whomever that may be. Ive got to think that carling was their kill like pheltz said, I just do not know why he would be their target.

To all who werent on when Ryme was on, he was a mega troll and unfortunately a viking fan lol. Good to know that the mafia faction in this game is trolls, not sure what ryme ability would be but its good hes out, he was on leelee's levels of trolling back in the day, think RUN-DMG.

@Mdb-Watch J. Edgar, im not sure how accurate the movie is but Leonardo played it very well and it was a good story both historically and relationshiply.
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• also glad you arent having to write pink JLash
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                        I mean, I thought we had to kill him in the last game cause he was almost dead-on about our faction, but everyone said that so it wasn't me. After we saw that no one listened to Carling we just let him be, and I didn't say anything about it. So I really have no idea what he's talking about. And as I said, my ability isn't one that can hurt Carling in any way.
                        So basically, Eli is using tunnel vision "Well, we were going to kill him last game and we did... Ckane isn't alive and Chg isn't in the game, so it's guru"

Dear god, this is why the town loses.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          So basically, Eli is using tunnel vision "Well, we were going to kill him last game and we did... Ckane isn't alive and Chg isn't in the game, so it's guru"

Dear god, this is why the town loses.
                          Does Eli really think he's a great Mafia player..? Or is he trying to fool all of us?
                          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• how long is it left of the night??

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

how long is it left of the night??
                              About 13.5 hours. Lynch post was @ 11-ish EST

Comment

how long is it left of the night??
                                Til tomorrow around 11 or 12 eastern I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X