This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
    Now that I think about it, why the heck does Eli bring up last game as to why I want Carling dead when I barely have posted anything, yet Eli has gotten a lot of attention? Seems suspicious to me.
    That's what I thought, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      About 13.5 hours. Lynch post was @ 11-ish EST
      Damn. So long time left...

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
        also glad you arent having to write pink JLash
        Me too, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
          Damn. So long time left...
          Yeah. Nights suck. I just hope I don't dai.
          Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• The Broncos ruin everything for me..
            TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
              The Broncos ruin everything for me..
              dont care since saints lost
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Maybe now that the game is pretty much over, we'll have more night posting in here.
                Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                  Does Eli really think he's a great Mafia player..? Or is he trying to fool all of us?
                  I think he's actually convinced himself of it, somehow.

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                  All Hail Swagg! you really did good. Whoever gave you info should keep on going on instincts, props to whomever that may be. Ive got to think that carling was their kill like pheltz said, I just do not know why he would be their target.

To all who werent on when Ryme was on, he was a mega troll and unfortunately a viking fan lol. Good to know that the mafia faction in this game is trolls, not sure what ryme ability would be but its good hes out, he was on leelee's levels of trolling back in the day, think RUN-DMG.

@Mdb-Watch J. Edgar, im not sure how accurate the movie is but Leonardo played it very well and it was a good story both historically and relationshiply.
                  Thanks, if whoever sent it to me reads this (I'm not going to name the name at the bottom - and it may not be them anyway, it could be that person's investigation), I think it should be continued to be sent to me... I would rather not risk it going to the wrong group of people.

Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                  Now that I think about it, why the heck does Eli bring up last game as to why I want Carling dead when I barely have posted anything, yet Eli has gotten a lot of attention? Seems suspicious to me.
                  Oh, don't worry. I've been calling him scum since Day 1 and he hasn't done a thing to make me think otherwise.

Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                  If you look at this post Swag, Eli could just as easily be scum trying to get attention away from him cause you're after him.
                  Yeah, I know this. That's why I kept telling you it wouldn't change my opinion on the situation depending on what you told me (unless you confessed to killing Carling or something like that)

Originally posted by JLash View Post
                  Til tomorrow around 11 or 12 eastern I think.
                  Did you ever say why you were talking in pink? All you said was you had to for today... Did it give you a detail as to why?
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• yeah, I would never say who sent it to you, it works best for the investigator to stay under the radar, I would just be warry of maybe this person being a part of a second faction, but lets keep getting rid of these trolls.
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Did you ever say why you were talking in pink? All you said was you had to for today... Did it give you a detail as to why?
                      Yea I did, my PM said that I "came on queer" during night 1 and had to post all day 2 in pink.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                        Yea I did, my PM said that I "came on queer" during night 1 and had to post all day 2 in pink.
                        Seems like you got Arcaded
                        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

so either you used your ability on arcade or he did it to you
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Do you think the person targeted you?
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• *Obligatory everyone send in your PMs so we can move on post*

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Do you think the person targeted you?
                                Yea, I didn't get to do anything last night. It's essentially a role I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X