Clear All

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
    Is it odd I don't know what 4chan is?
    Not if you never wanted to be one of the cool kids
    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Too much night talk. The euro's won't like this guys
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• This is embarrassing..at least all those annoying ****s that like broncos just because Tebow's on the team will stop trying to talk about the Broncos with me.
        TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          Wrong thread. Apologies.
          You are not forgiven. jk or not?
          TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
            Not if you never wanted to be one of the cool kids
            I'm okay with that.
            Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
              Too much night talk. The euro's won't like this guys
              You can generally just skip the night time posts
              "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                You can generally just skip the night time posts
                not if they want to finish the sanchez challenge...still alive lol
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                  Too much night talk. The euro's won't like this guys
                  .. Who cares? I'm sorry, but unless someone role claims in the middle of the night, nothing important happens until about 30 minutes before the night post/when WDYW or Chg post that they aren't accepting PMs anymore.
                  Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                  I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                    .. Who cares? I'm sorry, but unless someone role claims in the middle of the night, nothing important happens until about 30 minutes before the night post/when WDYW or Chg post that they aren't accepting PMs anymore.
                    I don't know, I feel like I've made some groundbreaking discovering so far:

Eli is scum.
                    Eli is scum.
                    Eli is scum.
                    And finally, Eli is scum.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• I was being a smart ass guys I can give a dam. I like night talk cuz I'm at work and it gives me something to do.
                      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        I don't know, I feel like I've made some groundbreaking discovering so far:

Eli is scum.
                        Eli is scum.
                        Eli is scum.
                        And finally, Eli is scum.

I hate you so much.

Comment

• I was snowboarding today if anyone was wondering why I was MIA. Good work Swag and Swag's accomplice. MD4L didn't really make any effort to do damage control after a lot of people called him out as likely being scum after he was saved twice in one day. Still not buying that he is aligned with the forum for a second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                            I was snowboarding today if anyone was wondering why I was MIA. Good work Swag and Swag's accomplice. MD4L didn't really make any effort to do damage control after a lot of people called him out as likely being scum after he was saved twice in one day. Still not buying that he is aligned with the forum for a second.
                            I'm not letting it go either. Someone who survived a lynch AND a night kill is probably scum, but I don't want us to waste another lynch if he somehow can't be killed.

The fact that he didn't try to defend himself or explain the situation is also fishy, it seems he wanted us to move on and forget.

Comment

• Suspect list to be posted soon in case of my death and I may not be on at the time of the write-up.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Suspect list to be posted soon in case of my death and I may not be on at the time of the write-up.
                                I wouldn't worry. Looks like scum are going for good players in this game

Comment

Working...
                                X