• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    I wouldn't worry. Looks like scum are going for good players in this game
    Aw, hell.

Comment

I wouldn't worry. Looks like scum are going for good players in this game
      Guess you'll be dealing with me a long time then
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Keep delivering trolls and im sure you'll be very welcome around these parts
        sigpic

Comment

Totes bro.

I say you're scum. So you respond with me being scum. Solid.

If we don't have anything better tomorrow, I'm voting for Eli.
          I m with that. Eli is accusing a lot of people randomly without nothing more than "last game" etc theories.

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
          Whatever I did or didn't do, it was still more then you have been capable of.
          If we lynch him we also get rid of his ridicolous posts.

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
          I'm not letting it go either. Someone who survived a lynch AND a night kill is probably scum, but I don't want us to waste another lynch if he somehow can't be killed.

The fact that he didn't try to defend himself or explain the situation is also fishy, it seems he wanted us to move on and forget.
          And I disagree. Someone who survives a lynch AND a night kill is way more likely to be indy than scum.

For now I am also believing Swag's Role/ability b/c I had the same one. The thing is that I was a townie that game and I highly doubt that CHG just uses that exact same Role again. Therefore I believe that Swag is not Forum/Town but Indy.

Comment

I'm just messing around playa

Comment

• and sancho challenge failed

started skipping posts on all those many random comments

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                I was snowboarding today if anyone was wondering why I was MIA. Good work Swag and Swag's accomplice. MD4L didn't really make any effort to do damage control after a lot of people called him out as likely being scum after he was saved twice in one day. Still not buying that he is aligned with the forum for a second.
                I'm with this guy.

Comment

• Night phase nearly over?

Comment

Night phase nearly over?
                    Another hour or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                      Another hour or so.
                      Thirty minutes or so, if WDYW is on time.

It's snowing here. Already got like three inches over night.
                      Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                      I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                        Thirty minutes or so, if WDYW is on time.

It's snowing here. Already got like three inches over night.
                        Lucky. It hasnt snowed where I am since the October storm that gave us well over a foot and took out power for a week. I want more snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                          Lucky. It hasnt snowed where I am since the October storm that gave us well over a foot and took out power for a week. I want more snow.
                          It's a love hate thing. Hopefully I miss some school days, which I'm completely happy with since finals is the week after this week. The hate thing is I really want it to be summer right now.

Let's get that write up on time, WDYW, so I can see it before I leave for church!
                          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• I'll start sending out PMs at 11:10 EST. I have everything written up, but I don't want to cut it even the slightest bit short while there's still people who haven't sent me stuff. I almost cut it off an hour ago, and sure enough I've gotten another PM since then.
                            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                              I'll start sending out PMs at 11:10 EST. I have everything written up, but I don't want to cut it even the slightest bit short while there's still people who haven't sent me stuff. I almost cut it off an hour ago, and sure enough I've gotten another PM since then.
                              Ugh come on people. Alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post

Same here. That was a bad week.

Comment

Working...
                                X