This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Does anybody know how Hunter had voted so far? If he's the conformist, he might have had to go along with whoever was the majority. I don't know what else it might have contained, though.
    In the final vote of the first day he was the only that had vote on Nasmatic.
    sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
    And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
      Did he say that in a post?

Comment

Maybe he knew about Nas before ibmg said anything about him?
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
          Did he say that in a post?
          Yes. He explicitly voted for me and was the first and only one. That doesn't seem very conformist.

Comment

• Alright I'm out for the afternoon. In before Swag votes to lynch eli.
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
              Yes. He explicitly voted for me and was the first and only one. That doesn't seem very conformist.

My theory is incorrect, then. Back to the drawing board.

Comment

• Maybe this is just me, but unless someone makes a well reasoned push for someone else or someone learned something during the night that they can share, I see no reason to not lynch MD4L again. We can't let him off the hook just because time has passed.

Comment

• Im kinda up for lynching kaiser, he seems the logical reason for why the forums are down (helps scum rush lynches)

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                    Im kinda up for lynching kaiser, he seems the logical reason for why the forums are down (helps scum rush lynches)
                    Actually I think it's the opposite because there was no rushed vote for Link on day 2. The anonymous votes benefit the town because it puts the town in a hyper-aware state of voting and thus they control the discussion on who to vote.

I think it's pointless to do anything until we hear what the courier's results are. If that ability is limited then IBMG will have something to discuss as well. Once we get word from them then we should start discussing who to vote.

Comment

• anyone with awesome infos from the night?

Comment

• So was ahryme the killer?
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Vote Count:

MD4L - 1 - x
                          Kaiser - 1 - x
                          No Lynch - 1 - x

With 28 alive and 27 voting, it's 14 to lynch.

See y'all later.
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            Actually I think it's the opposite because there was no rushed vote for Link on day 2. The anonymous votes benefit the town because it puts the town in a hyper-aware state of voting and thus they control the discussion on who to vote.

I think it's pointless to do anything until we hear what the courier's results are. If that ability is limited then IBMG will have something to discuss as well. Once we get word from them then we should start discussing who to vote.
                            The 4 members of troll could all vote a guy up and we'd have no idea who they were

Comment

• And the lights being out is not amusing, Kaiser, and how is it possible?
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                                The 4 members of troll could all vote a guy up and we'd have no idea who they were
                                How do you know there are 4 members?

If they aren't the majority then it doesn't matter. Either way, townies are going to have to jump onto a bandwagon in order for a person to be lynched. From scum numbers in past games, even if all of the scum voted together they wouldn't have enough votes to lynch somebody.

Comment

Working...
                                X