This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    Im kinda up for lynching kaiser, he seems the logical reason for why the forums are down (helps scum rush lynches)
    Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    Actually I think it's the opposite because there was no rushed vote for Link on day 2. The anonymous votes benefit the town because it puts the town in a hyper-aware state of voting and thus they control the discussion on who to vote.

I think it's pointless to do anything until we hear what the courier's results are. If that ability is limited then IBMG will have something to discuss as well. Once we get word from them then we should start discussing who to vote.
    Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    The 4 members of troll could all vote a guy up and we'd have no idea who they were
    Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    How do you know there are 4 members?

If they aren't the majority then it doesn't matter. Either way, townies are going to have to jump onto a bandwagon in order for a person to be lynched. From scum numbers in past games, even if all of the scum voted together they wouldn't have enough votes to lynch somebody.

I've considered both arguments for the open voting vs public voting, and I'm leaning towards CJ being correct. Kaiser is correct in that we shouldn't rush anything, and also, it did prevent an incredibly rushed vote for Link. However, I'm confident in my belief that if somebody has three or four votes, the scum will latch on, and some other townies will ignorantly jump in on the lynch.

I'm not ready to vote for you because of it, Kaiser, but I think it does slightly more harm than good.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      How do you know there are 4 members?

If they aren't the majority then it doesn't matter. Either way, townies are going to have to jump onto a bandwagon in order for a person to be lynched. From scum numbers in past games, even if all of the scum voted together they wouldn't have enough votes to lynch somebody.
      And this. Hence the bold in previous post, just forgot to include.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        The 4 members of troll could all vote a guy up and we'd have no idea who they were
        very, very suspicious

Comment

• I m against lynching KFC4L right now. He surely is supsicios and not town, but that would be a way op'ed scum/mafia role. I think right now scum wants us to go after KFC instead of focusing on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
            very, very suspicious
            I personally think he slipped up right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
              I m against lynching KFC4L right now. He surely is supsicios and not town, but that would be a way op'ed scum/mafia role. I think right now scum wants us to go after KFC instead of focusing on them.
              I'm leaning toward this as well. I think we have to look into CJ for that little slip up.
              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Lights still out? I hope no one got a voting related role, because they are screwed
                sigpic

Comment

• Hello everyone I'm back. Only one kill last night so roleblockers keep blocking who you did last night.

Cjay seemed to have just slipped up above and then went offline immediately which is very unlike him, he usually says goodbye (unlike me because I'm rude)

Don't everyone pile the votes on straight away though because he may have a good explanation for saying 4 trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                    Suspect list:

Kaiser
                    guru
                    NC
                    Taylor
                    Prodigy
                    Vikingfan
                    Vitor
                    Frogs4Life
                    SirA
                    I noticed this a few pages back. Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                      I noticed this a few pages back. Why?
                      to see your reaction, i guess.

Comment

• Kaiser's role name is Nasmatic. I'm not exactly sure if this means he's forum-aligned or possibly the post whore of the troll-faction (jus' sayin', you have over 4K posts in like, two months), but there you have it. That's what I got last night.
                        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                          Kaiser's role name is Nasmatic. I'm not exactly sure if this means he's forum-aligned or possibly the post whore of the troll-faction (jus' sayin', you have over 4K posts in like, two months), but there you have it. That's what I got last night.
                          I'm getting off. I'll be back on later. Are the forums still down???
                          Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                            Kaiser's role name is Nasmatic. I'm not exactly sure if this means he's forum-aligned or possibly the post whore of the troll-faction (jus' sayin', you have over 4K posts in like, two months), but there you have it. That's what I got last night.
                            I'd be surprised if I were troll-aligned, but I'd also be mildly surprised if I'm forum. Not sure.

Comment

• Do we really think a role of nasmatic would be to shut down the forums?

Also, swag did u get another report thing tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                                I'd be surprised if I were troll-aligned, but I'd also be mildly surprised if I'm forum. Not sure.
                                indy? or maybe u, swag, and others make up a postwhore-aligned faction?

Comment

Working...
                                X