This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    I said 4 because there is normally 5 mafiaembers. I wouldn't read into it, I'm not a retard
    This is probably the greatest defense argument of all time.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    He could be a scum player trying to gain support of the town by having investigative abilities. When you think about it, he has gone after two people that would be bandwagon lynches if they had more evidence behind them.
    But he has also gone after two people that might end up bandwagon lynched without evidence to clear them. If he thought you were suspicious, he might be able to clear your name for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
      I m not believing IBMG because he is basically revealing his role even though there is no need. Why risk gettin night killed like this ?
      I believe hi, I just think it was a bad play.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        He could be a scum player trying to gain support of the town by having investigative abilities. When you think about it, he has gone after two people that would be bandwagon lynches if they had more evidence behind them.
        VF had a role like that in Vitors game too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post

But he has also gone after two people that might end up bandwagon lynched without evidence to clear them. If he thought you were suspicious, he might be able to clear your name for you.
          I'm still awaiting the courier. I had no votes against me on day 2. The only vote I had day 1 was from MDB and that's because he was doing it out of tradition.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
            I believe hi, I just think it was a bad play.
            Like I said in my post below, there have been mafia roles like corrupt cop that even would show up as town-aligned if investigated.

I m not saying IBMG is that type of role, but I wouldn't trust him completely yet

Comment

• To the investigator that can find out alignment, pls don't role claim. K thx.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                To the investigator that can find out alignment, pls don't role claim. K thx.
                Thanks for reminding me. I was about to spontaneously announce that I'm an alignment investigator.
                TOTALLY SERIOUS GUIZE.

Comment

Like I said in my post below, there have been mafia roles like corrupt cop that even would show up as town-aligned if investigated.

I m not saying IBMG is that type of role, but I wouldn't trust him completely yet
                  I'm not trusting anyone right now, just observing and taking notes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post

This. I know that Kaiser was one of the two top vote getters overall, and I wanted to clear him of suspicion (reasonably).
                    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Im very unsure where to vote right now
                      sigpic

Comment

I m not believing IBMG because he is basically revealing his role even though there is no need. Why risk gettin night killed like this ?
                        he already revealed his ability on day 2

Comment

• Vote Count:

MD4L - 1 - x
                          Kaiser - 1 - x
                          No Lynch - 1 - x
                          chicagojay - 2 - x, x
                          EllijayFalconsFan - 1 - x
                          PSUShenanigans - 1 - x

With 28 alive and 27 voting, it's 14 to lynch.
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Can't believe people are actually voting CJay because of this. I've never seen scum "slip up" like that
                            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                              This. I know that Kaiser was one of the two top vote getters overall, and I wanted to clear him of suspicion (reasonably).
                              I've had 1 vote the first 2 days. Nasmatic had more votes than I have had.

So my role doesn't fit into a troll or a moderator, so am I cleared now?

Comment

• I want to revisit the MD4L stuff. Anyone with me on that?

Comment

Working...
                                X