This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    I want to revisit the MD4L stuff. Anyone with me on that?
    I'll default to MD4L, but I want to see the day go on a bit longer first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
      Can't believe people are actually voting CJay because of this. I've never seen scum "slip up" like that
      I'm assuming the one vote for me is from you. Why is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
        This. I know that Kaiser was one of the two top vote getters overall, and I wanted to clear him of suspicion (reasonably).
        Or, to better word it in light of recent comments, I wanted to clear Kaiser of suspicion in light of the whole "troll post" and subsequently the forums going down. But the question arises, is my information correct. I don't know. Time will tell.
        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
          I'm assuming the one vote for me is from you. Why is that?
          It actually isn't. But it's a very reasonable vote
          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• well a good night id say, better for an indie than one of us, also surpirsed there was only one kill, some good news. I also dont think CJ really meant anything by that slip, but someone should look into it. I am in favor of lynching md4l barring some news on the investigation front. Also would be 90% sure that nasmatic is forum.

I also have failed the sanchez challenge **** it, im not reading back lol
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• By the way, in light of there being two less kills/kill attempts, did anyone role block anyone?
              I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Or, to better word it in light of recent comments, I wanted to clear Kaiser of suspicion in light of the whole "troll post" and subsequently the forums going down. But the question arises, is my information correct. I don't know. Time will tell.
                Just because he is Nas, that doesnt clear him at all
                sigpic

Comment

By the way, in light of there being two less kills/kill attempts, did anyone role block anyone?
                  I'd prefer them not telling. Just keep blocking. Generally someone else gets the killing ability
                  "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post

It doesn't clear him, but I think it decreases the likeliness that he's a threat to the Forum.

Comment

By the way, in light of there being two less kills/kill attempts, did anyone role block anyone?
                      Roleblockers are powerful. Why would you want them to reveal themselves on day 3?

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      This. Like I said, I'd be pretty sure I'm indy, especially with Chg being one of the mods.

Comment

Well would Nas have any plausible potential to shut down the forums? I doubt it, but of course, there's no way to tell for sure with this game, considering we don't have the tell tale role names like in a regular mafia game.

Comment

• Being Nas doesnt explain that PM either
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd prefer them not telling. Just keep blocking. Generally someone else gets the killing ability
                            Yeah, but in the last mafia game, Centurion was our sole killer- the ability didn't transfer between players in the mafia faction. True.

Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                            Roleblockers are powerful. Why would you want them to reveal themselves on day 3?

This. Like I said, I'd be pretty sure I'm indy, especially with Chg being one of the mods.
                            See above. The only time I've been scum, our killer has been only one person in the mafia faction, so I was wondering if anyone of note was RB'ed as a lead.

Comment

Being Nas doesnt explain that PM either
                              What PM are you talking about?

Comment

I agree with this. You have to think that we have roleblockers on our side, and with only one attempted kill (that showed up), I think the blockers hit home.

Comment

Working...
                                X