Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    You must make sure he does not get lynched then
    If he comes up, I shall.

    In the meantime, scum don't deserve any hints.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • I guess kaiser is an option, but I doubt nasmatic would be anything bad, because its Nas lol
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

      CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        If he comes up, I shall.

        In the meantime, scum don't deserve any hints.
        You pretty much did
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Cicero View Post
          I had Kaiser's quote from earlier along with my reply copied, but I forgot about it as I was pasting stuff onto my notes page so I'll just go without the quote.

          Kaiser, how in the world can you say anonymous voting helps the town? It gives the scum a green light to vote for whoever they want and bandwagon any lynch with absolutely no fear of being exposed.
          This, I want the lynch votes to be out and seen.

          Comment


          • How come Nicks never did that in the regular season
            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

            Comment


            • Anyway, my theory on Kaiser was that his bold text triggered the blackout voting and since it has continued it will stay that way as long as he is alive. I don't know how the role of Nasmatic fits into that, but it seems to coincidental (and I do not believe in coincidences), plus regardless of how well Kaiser can play most people don't think of him as a mastermind, who would go through the elaborate of a set-up for him?

              And your defense of the whole voting in secret was laughable man. Even if others don't think it, you're better at this game than that. We know the scum tried to save Link, but didn't even have to post - they just had to vote for someone else.

              ^^ It's just been whirring around my mind.

              I don't really have anything on the others on this list other than a minor suspicion that could turn into something (no real order here):

              ~NLights
              ~Vitor
              ~mdb17
              ~Eli
              ~Clovdyx
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                You pretty much did
                Huh? They don't have a name or anything?
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                That's how you sound.
                lmao

                Comment


                • The PSUShenanigans vote is weird
                  "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                  Team CKane

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Anyway, my theory on Kaiser was that his bold text triggered the blackout voting and since it has continued it will stay that way as long as he is alive. I don't know how the role of Nasmatic fits into that, but it seems to coincidental (and I do not believe in coincidences), plus regardless of how well Kaiser can play most people don't think of him as a mastermind, who would go through the elaborate of a set-up for him?

                    And your defense of the whole voting in secret was laughable man. Even if others don't think it, you're better at this game than that. We know the scum tried to save Link, but didn't even have to post - they just had to vote for someone else.
                    If the blackout stays as long as I'm alive then it is by far the most overpowered ability in the history of all the Mafia games here.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                      If the blackout stays as long as I'm alive then it is by far the most overpowered ability in the history of all the Mafia games here.
                      Well, blacking out the game two days in a row is kind of overpowered. Since I am guessing the bold text did it, I would say it isn't too OP because it is pretty obvious.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • I dont think its OP. Vote count is still too high for scum to rush anything
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Well, blacking out the game two days in a row is kind of overpowered. Since I am guessing the bold text did it, I would say it isn't too OP because it is pretty obvious.
                          If it was my ability then why didn't it black out the rest of the day 1 phase as well? My bold text was in the middle of day 1, so it should have blacked out day 1 and day 2 if it was a 2 day ability.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            If it was my ability then why didn't it black out the rest of the day 1 phase as well? My bold text was in the middle of day 1, so it should have blacked out day 1 and day 2 if it was a 2 day ability.
                            Not necessarily, could of been on day phases from that point
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Well, blacking out the game two days in a row is kind of overpowered. Since I am guessing the bold text did it, I would say it isn't too OP because it is pretty obvious.
                              So is the smart play to lynch him and try to end the forum crash or to keep him alive and see if it gets straightened out?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                If it was my ability then why didn't it black out the rest of the day 1 phase as well? My bold text was in the middle of day 1, so it should have blacked out day 1 and day 2 if it was a 2 day ability.
                                I don't know. I think Nas made a good point earlier about the wording of it implying a future result.

                                I'm just saying it looks really sketchy.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X