Clear All

• Vote Count:

miamidolphin4life - 1 - x
    No Lynch - 1 - x
    chicagojay - 5 - x, x, x, x, x
    EllijayFalconsFan - 4 - x, x, x, x
    PSUShenanigans - 1 - x
    Tango - 1 - x

With 28 alive and 27 voting, it's 14 to lynch.
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Its been an hour, updated count please?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Its been an hour, updated count please?
        Ha ninja'd, thanks WDYW
        sigpic

Comment

• Anyway, my theory on Kaiser was that his bold text triggered the blackout voting and since it has continued it will stay that way as long as he is alive. I don't know how the role of Nasmatic fits into that, but it seems to coincidental (and I do not believe in coincidences), plus regardless of how well Kaiser can play most people don't think of him as a mastermind, who would go through the elaborate of a set-up for him?

And your defense of the whole voting in secret was laughable man. Even if others don't think it, you're better at this game than that. We know the scum tried to save Link, but didn't even have to post - they just had to vote for someone else.

^^ It's just been whirring around my mind.

I don't really have anything on the others on this list other than a minor suspicion that could turn into something (no real order here):

~NLights
          ~Vitor
          ~mdb17
          ~Eli
          ~Clovdyx

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
          If it was my ability then why didn't it black out the rest of the day 1 phase as well? My bold text was in the middle of day 1, so it should have blacked out day 1 and day 2 if it was a 2 day ability.

I don't have an answer for your question, Kaiser, but Sancho's theory about it taking effect the next day phase seems plausible. And I think you're definitely right, Swag - I try to be pretty open minded to arguments/defenses, but it just seems incredibly unlikely that he just happened to say the Forums were going down AND that same day, they went down for a different reason. Either he triggered it, or he's aligned with somebody who said they were going to do it (less likely, because that would be such a dip**** thing to announce on Kaiser's part).

Also, Swag, I'm not too worried because you said it's just a minor suspicion, but any particular reason you included me?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I don't know. I think Nas made a good point earlier about the wording of it implying a future result.

I'm just saying it looks really sketchy.
            If you don't know then why are you trying to sway people into voting for me? Let's go with concrete evidence. ex: the day 2 lynch. Going with concrete evidence gives us scum being lynched.

Comment

• This CJ lynch is ridiculous. Does anyone really think that was a Freudian slip?

Comment

• Messed up the Swag quote.

Originally posted by Swag
                Anyway, my theory on Kaiser was that his bold text triggered the blackout voting and since it has continued it will stay that way as long as he is alive. I don't know how the role of Nasmatic fits into that, but it seems to coincidental (and I do not believe in coincidences), plus regardless of how well Kaiser can play most people don't think of him as a mastermind, who would go through the elaborate of a set-up for him?

And your defense of the whole voting in secret was laughable man. Even if others don't think it, you're better at this game than that. We know the scum tried to save Link, but didn't even have to post - they just had to vote for someone else.

^^ It's just been whirring around my mind.

I don't really have anything on the others on this list other than a minor suspicion that could turn into something (no real order here):

~NLights
                ~Vitor
                ~mdb17
                ~Eli
                ~Clovdyx
                Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                If it was my ability then why didn't it black out the rest of the day 1 phase as well? My bold text was in the middle of day 1, so it should have blacked out day 1 and day 2 if it was a 2 day ability.

I don't have an answer for your question, Kaiser, but Sancho's theory about it taking effect the next day phase seems plausible. And I think you're definitely right, Swag - I try to be pretty open minded to arguments/defenses, but it just seems incredibly unlikely that he just happened to say the Forums were going down AND that same day, they went down for a different reason. Either he triggered it, or he's aligned with somebody who said they were going to do it (less likely, because that would be such a dip**** thing to announce on Kaiser's part).

Also, Swag, I'm not too worried because you said it's just a minor suspicion, but any particular reason you included me?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  If the blackout stays as long as I'm alive then it is by far the most overpowered ability in the history of all the Mafia games here.
                  are you saying it will?
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                    This CJ lynch is ridiculous. Does anyone really think that was a Freudian slip?
                    sounds to me you and him might be aligned
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I love how no one is coming to my defense. There is absolutely no reason I should be lynched.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                        No, I'm just not an idiot. CJ has done nothing incriminating. The other lynch vote I'm curious about is Tango. I've been a bit wary of him but I don't think he's done anything super incriminating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          No, I'm just not an idiot. CJ has done nothing incriminating. The other lynch vote I'm curious about is Tango. I've been a bit wary of him but I don't think he's done anything super incriminating.
                          What about PSU?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            If you don't know then why are you trying to sway people into voting for me? Let's go with concrete evidence. ex: the day 2 lynch. Going with concrete evidence gives us scum being lynched.
                            Well, when the alternative is CJ getting a lynch-count ran up because he said "4 trolls" just makes me laugh. If those are Town votes, you're an idiot - if you're scum and voted for him, congratulations, you're preying on a slip and hoping some idiot Town will vote with you, lol.

I'm not pushing at all, I gave my theory on what happened - you don't even have any votes yet - you cannot honestly tell me it isn't sketchy. I wasn't convinced of anything until you actually tried to defend the secret voting, as if that is somehow a positive.

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            Messed up the Swag quote.

Eh, a small something. Nothing really overly significant or anything, what I have against you is the weakest out of all those listed with you... I just thought since I have something, it might be worth while to share because people often overlook players without the name recog.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                              I love how no one is coming to my defense. There is absolutely no reason I should be lynched.
                              I have no reason to suspect you, but I dont have any reason to defend you either...
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                Lol... I hope you're not serious.

CJ is getting suspicion for saying "4 trolls" lol
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X