This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Thanks for proving my theory, bud. Appreciate the back up.
    im sorry, am I supposed to lie and say that I know you? I do not
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I find it odd that you just deflect everything, maintain you have mafia prowess, and generally do anything to push suspicion on anyone other than yourself.

But what have you.
      So I'm supposed to put suspicion on myself?

Comment

Hey guys, the tags say Eli is Mafia - I'm voting to lynch him
        Your careless accusations and influence are more damaging to the town than any scum faction.

Comment

Why not ask Hyperborean, the individual who started the lynch on Day 1, why he does not want to lynch MD4L any longer, lol.
          I actually have no reason not to lynch him, other than loving to take a shot at someone that is a total unknown.
          sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Thanks for proving my theory, bud. Appreciate the back up.
            It's because you don't have an avatar. You've been quite active the past month to two months.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
              I picked up on that as well. Seems like if it really wasn't him he would've just screamed that from the beginning.
              Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
              Was your troll post not that, but the day ability that took affect later and actually put the forums down???
              Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              As far as I know, no. Like Egg Shen, I'm pretty sure I've been framed.
              It doesn't say anything about me shutting down the forum in my role PM. I'm not a moderator, a hacker or a troll and therefore shouldn't be able to shut down the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                It's because you don't have an avatar. You've been quite active the past month to two months.
                admittedly I have not been on the main thread all that much, but apparently im stupid because I dont go into that ****hole.
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                  win, common swagg you're better than this
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

My reason: MD4L is a major hottie.
                    This obviously means something, but I haven't been here long enough to know who referred to people/MD4L as major hotties. We need a veteran to tell us.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    This isn't the first time I've said that. Everybody ignored the last time I said it. Sancho was the only one who quoted or even responded to it the last time.
                    Ah okay. I still feel like you should have been more concrete about it and reiterated it enough for everyone to get in their heads. I'll wait for Sancho to objectively explain what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                      I actually have no reason not to lynch him, other than loving to take a shot at someone that is a total unknown.
                      Point was, he is singling me out for behavior many are exhibiting.

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                      It's called equivocating. It's suspicious.

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                      Your careless accusations and influence are more damaging to the town than any scum faction.
                      Right. Since the start of this game I am 1/1, last game I was 8/10.

I am horrible at this game. Tell you guys what, I am going to cast my vote and NOT TALK THE REST OF THE DAY.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Yeah, I registered back in September but never posted until November. 2K posts in two months. Not nearly as great at whoring as Sancho, Swag, or you, but I've been active.

Isn't this the exact same argument I used against you last game? Well played, sir.

Comment

Point was, he is singling me out for behavior many are exhibiting.

It's called equivocating. It's suspicious.

Right. Since the start of this game I am 1/1, last game I was 8/10.

I am horrible at this game. Tell you guys what, I am going to cast my vote and NOT TALK THE REST OF THE DAY.
                          You're a crybaby.

Comment

This obviously means something, but I haven't been here long enough to know who referred to people/MD4L as major hotties. We need a veteran to tell us.

Ah okay. I still feel like you should have been more concrete about it and reiterated it enough for everyone to get in their heads. I'll wait for Sancho to objectively explain what happened.
                            major hottie is in reference to our lone[as far as I know] feminine poster leelee
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Yeah, I registered back in September but never posted until November. 2K posts in two months. Not nearly as great at whoring as Sancho, Swag, or you, but I've been active.

Isn't this the exact same argument I used against you last game? Well played, sir.
                              It's just as true this game as it was last. Though I don't think swag is scum thanks to his or his partners abilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                major hottie is in reference to our lone[as far as I know] feminine poster leelee
                                Oh okay. I should try not to overthink things. It just screams "subliminal message" to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X