This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    Swag chill out man. He could have been town.
    There is 0, zero, reason to vote for someone without posting in here and saying something. At that point, I'm convinced it's scum...but no one seemed to listen, or care.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      Shouts out to the investigator who visited me last night. Hope you had a nice time, and I hope we meet again

Also, shouts out to the guy who turned off my computer and logged me off last night.
      so someone protected you...
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Night all. I've got to get some sleep because I can't miss another Monday at work.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          There is 0, zero, reason to vote for someone without posting in here and saying something. At that point, I'm convinced it's scum...but no one seemed to listen, or care.
          Scum latched on to whoever the lynch was going to happen to.

Kaiser never had scum votes, cause he is scum.

Comment

• I think I have it. If you notice everytime he gets Lynched MD4L says it Doesn't work that way. he is protected by someone and in order to kill him we have to kill his protector 1st. So like he works for Walter so only Walter can get rid of him. I'm just coming up with ideas here. Is here anyone on the website that is protected by someone and no matter what we can't get rid of him??
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
              I think I have it. If you notice everytime he gets Lynched MD4L says it Doesn't work that way. he is protected by someone and in order to kill him we have to kill his protector 1st. So like he works for Walter so only Walter can get rid of him. I'm just coming up with ideas here. Is here anyone on the website that is protected by someone and no matter what we can't get rid of him??
              Matt McGuire?
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                Matt McGuire?
                I was not here when he was here so I don't know. Is there anyone else or just him?

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                  Scum latched on to whoever the lynch was going to happen to.

Kaiser never had scum votes, cause he is scum.
                  We can finally agree.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• My head hurts

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      Matt McGuire?
                      Would he really come off as forum-aligned though?

Me and (investigator) sat back and relaxed, especially since I couldn't log on last night.

Comment

Me and (investigator) sat back and relaxed, especially since I couldn't log on last night.
                        You whore.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                          I think I have it. If you notice everytime he gets Lynched MD4L says it Doesn't work that way. he is protected by someone and in order to kill him we have to kill his protector 1st. So like he works for Walter so only Walter can get rid of him. I'm just coming up with ideas here. Is here anyone on the website that is protected by someone and no matter what we can't get rid of him??
                          Your genius shows up again, I like it. Where to start on the possibilities though?

-I like Vitor as an MD4L collaborator. He started quieting down when shiz started gettin beefy, but I doubt these two could have concocted the present situation on their own - there's another, a smarter other behind the scenes.

-IBMG's play on Nas seemed diversionary and he could be part of the crew, yet he may have just been excited he hit on something. Not sure there is a relationship, but it could be.

-VFan's play screams mastermind to me. He's distancing himself, yet embracing what seem to be known outcomes. He's shown adeptness at this game, but isn't contributing new theories/ideas, but is seemingly going along with others. I think he just supplanted Kaiser as my #2.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

I'm not buying this. If you are forum aligned and the investigator knew this then why did nobody step up and defend you knowing that th forum was about to make another wasted lynch. So pretty much you are saying your forum aligned but yet you sit and watch us make another mistake on a Lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              I wish I were scum.

Being Town is infinitely more anger-inducing.
                              This, so much. Why the heck did we lynch him AGAIN?!

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                              Your genius shows up again, I like it. Where to start on the possibilities though?

-I like Vitor as an MD4L collaborator. He started quieting down when shiz started gettin beefy, but I doubt these two could have concocted the present situation on their own - there's another, a smarter other behind the scenes.

-IBMG's play on Nas seemed diversionary and he could be part of the crew, yet he may have just been excited he hit on something. Not sure there is a relationship, but it could be.

-VFan's play screams mastermind to me. He's distancing himself, yet embracing what seem to be known outcomes. He's shown adeptness at this game, but isn't contributing new theories/ideas, but is seemingly going along with others. I think he just supplanted Kaiser as my #2.
                              Bold is what is was. I saw a ban hammer mod kill, I knew someone had a mod as a role, I ousted him. Simple as that.

By the way, guys, if the forum is still down tomorrow, I suggest we lynch Kaiser. I didn't get anything peculiar in my PM, which I usually have in the past when I was redirected, so I don't think it was faulty info, but you never know.
                              Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                              I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post

Oh I wish, that would be sweet if me and md4l were aligned, im not sure who may be the guy protecting him, I was not in favor of lynching him day one but all this **** that has happened has really turned my opinion especially since all signs point to him being leelee. And also I have never ever really been a theory person, I just go on gut.
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X