• Vote Count

Vitor- 2- pheltzbahr, Hyperborean
    Carling- 1- Ckane138
    No Lynch- 1- vikingfan173
    The Kaiser- 2- The Prodigy, Nasmatic

With 32 alive, it's 17 to lynch
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• I was going for a scare to Prodigy on that one. There is no ability, I just wanted to make Prodigy think about whether I had a day kill ability or not.

Plus, why are we voting when everybody is not here? Let everybody roll in before we start voting people up.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        So now, what are the basis for lynching him? A random draw?

If yall really got a problem with him, then just let it be known you guys don't want him playing. What's the point of Vitor playing if he's the first person getting lynched every game?
        This so much.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        They see me trollin...they hatin...
        What an annoying thing to do.
        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Lynch Vitor

I'll stick with ya Hyper, I apologize for wavering. Best not be Mafia!
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Dam it Kaiser you gou got me excited. I thought something was gonna happen. Now I have to stick to what I said even though it was funny to watch everyone Unlych real quick. LOL

Lynch Kaiser
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Lynch Vitor

I'll stick with ya Hyper, I apologize for wavering. Best not be Mafia!
              Im leaning towards unlynching.
              sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
              And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                Im leaning towards unlynching.
                I'm content at the moment, only 3 votes. Nothing is going to happen tonight *sigh* anyone have a day ability to get us out of this rut?
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                  Dam it Kaiser you gou got me excited. I thought something was gonna happen. Now I have to stick to what I said even though it was funny to watch everyone Unlych real quick. LOL

Lynch Kaiser
                  Its cause the were all scaredy cat fags.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    I'm content at the moment, only 3 votes. Nothing is going to happen tonight *sigh* anyone have a day ability to get us out of this rut?
                    It's only three votes until scum rushes, then you get these people that just want to "progress the day" and then you've got someone getting lynched.

Still though, we're miles away from that, but you just wanna assure yourself.

Comment

• Why did everyone unlynch? If Kaiser was serious his ability would act from that point and the votes would still count.

Comment

• Vote Count

Vitor- 3- pheltzbahr, SwAg Dynasty, Hyperborean
                        Carling- 1- Ckane138
                        No Lynch- 1- vikingfan173
                        The Kaiser- 3- The Prodigy, JoeLegend, Nasmatic

With 32 alive, it's 17 to lynch
                        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                          It's only three votes until scum rushes, then you get these people that just want to "progress the day" and then you've got someone getting lynched.

Still though, we're miles away from that, but you just wanna assure yourself.
                          I know all about scum rushing from last game, it's not them to worry about - it's all the Townies seeing that many votes and going: "oh hey, this many people say he bad. he must be bad bad man. lynch [insert name]"

There is nothing to be sure of on Day 1, just trying to promote conversation - if it actually got to double digits I would have unvoted, but it didn't.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• I'm so fraking happy right now.

Comment

• The Next View Spammer Is Banned

Comment

• Alright, I'm going to sleep. Looks like nothing is happening tonight. I might as well unlynch Kaiser for now and see where we are tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X