Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm leaning heavily to not lynch day one. What does everyone else think?

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
      I'm leaning heavily to not lynch day one. What does everyone else think?
      That's the way I'm leaning, but I'm still hoping somebody lets something slip.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I know all about scum rushing from last game, it's not them to worry about - it's all the Townies seeing that many votes and going: "oh hey, this many people say he bad. he must be bad bad man. lynch [insert name]"

There is nothing to be sure of on Day 1, just trying to promote conversation - if it actually got to double digits I would have unvoted, but it didn't.
        Which is why we shouldn't be posting so much as in previous games... Lynch SwAg
        Unlynch SwAg I would never babe
        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Lynching is the better option, we don't have to rush it, just see where the day end up.

Comment

Im leaning on letting this day continue for couple of IRL-days.
            sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
            And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
              The Next View Spammer Is Banned
              Your not playing stop trying to get attention my god I hate your parents for not hugging you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                Honestly, this is how I feel, and this is always the thing we hope for, but it almost never happens.
                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

I know all about scum rushing from last game, it's not them to worry about - it's all the Townies seeing that many votes and going: "oh hey, this many people say he bad. he must be bad bad man. lynch [insert name]"

There is nothing to be sure of on Day 1, just trying to promote conversation - if it actually got to double digits I would have unvoted, but it didn't.
                  Once it gets that high, people get really crazy.

If Vitor(or anyone in the situation) shows up as town, then the sheep who followed you will then blame you for the town's self destruction. Like they've done in the past couple games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                    This is the best solution IMO. Let people either build up their posting patterns or lack thereof, then just note what doesn't seem right. Rushing into ANYTHING is usually not the smartest.

Comment

+1

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                      Your not playing stop trying to get attention my god I hate your parents for not hugging you.
                      I assure you, she gets plenty of attention from me.

Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                      Which is why we shouldn't be posting so much as in previous games... Lynch SwAg
                      Unlynch SwAg I would never babe
                      I knew you wouldn't, we had our super-duper secret plan from Midnight Madness dead chat, these suckahs don't know what bout to go down, ya dig?

But seriously, I am going to slow down on the posting for tonight... If I feel like something should be said, I'll chime in, but I don't really want to give the people that already don't like me a reason to lynch me.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

wow seems a long time. Whatever I'm down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                          Haha I slipped up really bad last game but got away with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                            This is the best solution IMO. Let people either build up their posting patterns or lack thereof, then just note what doesn't seem right. Rushing into ANYTHING is usually not the smartest.
                            Agreed. Scum tend to show themselves off. We've made this same mistake in the past couple of games. Let's not do the same this time.

Comment

+1

I assure you, she gets plenty of attention from me.

I knew you wouldn't, we had our super-duper secret plan from Midnight Madness dead chat, these suckahs don't know what bout to go down, ya dig?

But seriously, I am going to slow down on the posting for tonight... If I feel like something should be said, I'll chime in, but I don't really want to give the people that already don't like me a reason to lynch me.
                              I think I'll just get off and catch up before school tomorrow.

Just a heads up, I'm going to do little or no posting tomorrow, so don't kill me, or at least let me defend myself Thursday. Shh don't tell everyone

Comment

Haha I slipped up really bad last game but got away with it.
                                Not by me. I noticed a couple days after it happened, but after I was outed as indy, it benefited me for you to keep killing people. I had no clue you were part of a group, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X