This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
    You guys really shouldn't be discussing something based on a PM that was not supposed to be revealed yet.
    It's not even in the rules.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I didn't mean it like that.

I meant that Town making mistakes is more crucial than scum making good ones.
      Yeah. I ****ed up in one game and it got me lynched in a whole different one.

Now I know I cant go without notes. Yeah, a stupid townie is as dangerous as a good scum player
      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
        So ust because I ****ed up in one game, it means im stupid in all games?

This is why most of these games are bull****. You **** up once, your track record is forever a sunk cost.
        I don't agree with that assessment, but using "sunk cost" makes me think you're Run-DMG (not really)...and that alone makes you lynch worthy (would be serious if it were true).

Comment

• SwAg; " Its not the End of the World..."
          sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            I don't agree with that assessment, but using "sunk cost" makes me think you're Run-DMG (not really)...and that alone makes you lynch worthy (would be serious if it were true).
            Haha, Bad Wording on my part there, I admit it.
            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
              " IF" he is alive... why not explain it no matter what?
              Sorry, a little grammatical slip up. Made sense in my mind, didn't translate to the post. I'd explain it to SwAg if he was alive, because, if he was dead, he wouldn't be conversing with me in the game thread.
              Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
              I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                It's not even in the rules.
                This. It was originally a joke (my first post), now it seems like I'm just the center piece of Mafia scandals. /sarcasm.
                Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Night Three Write-Up

--------------------------

JoeLegend is merrily homering, misspelling simple words in spite of Walterfootball having spellcheck, and LOLing along. He’s withstood everything that people have thrown at him, from blatantly being called retarded to awful sarcasm, and it feels like no one will ever be able to get rid of him.

Until today.

Joe is arguing that Brandon Marshall is better than Calvin Johnson, when suddenly he gets a new Private Message.

The message is titled “Dear JoeLegend, or should I say, Pantherfaninfl.”

“That dont make since,” Joe thinks.

JOE,” the message reads, “WE’VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHENANIGANS. ENOUGH.

“YOUR FLAWS ARE COUNTLESS. THE EAGLES DO NOT HAVE A TWO BACK SYSTEM WITH RONNIE BROWN SPLITTING CARRIES WITH LESEAN MCCOY. RANDY MOSS IS DONE AND DEFINITELY NOT AS GOOD AS JORDY NELSON. CHAD HENNE IS TRASH. AND BRANDON MARSHALL ISN’T HALF THE RECEIVER THAT CALVIN JOHNSON IS.

“LOL what you guys talkin about. Tryin to put me down huh. I was rite about the Jets”

“IT DOESN’T STOP THERE. WE KNOW THE TRUTH, JOE. THE TRUTH”

“huh what you mean”

“YOU ARE REALLY PANTHERFANINFL, AN OFFENDER TO THE FORUMS FAR GREATER THAN YOUR JOELEGEND IDENTITY.”

“LOL wat”

“FAREWELL, PANTHERFAN. NO MORE POSTS EXPLAINING HOW GOOD YOU ARE AT EVERYTHING. YOU’RE A FREAKING SCRUB. YOU ARE BANNED.”

Joe cant beleve it. LOL Joe dont even know who Pantherfan is. They must be jokin, cuz this dont make since. No since at all.

Instantaneously appears a massive, two-ton mallet in Joe’s room. The Ban Hammer moves on its own power, appearing to have a mind of its own. Unlike that coward Ckane, Joe stands strong in the face of death. The hammer makes quick work of him, smashing him into the wall and knocking him out.

When Joe wakes up, his computer has been destroyed and the Hammer is nowhere to be seen.

JoeLegend is dead. He was Pantherfaninfl, The Unstoppable Force of Nature, Forum-Aligned.

Nasmatic is chilling at home, taking break from masturbating. His parents aren’t home, so he’s being a badass, watching Family Guy and eating junk food. Suddenly he craves a chocolate bar.

The last time he’ll ever crave one.

He goes from his living room to the kitchen to go finish his Halloween reserves. He sees a bag of chips opened on the table.

He thinks, “Huh, I don’t remember eating those. Did the dog get them? Say, where is Fufu?”

He doesn’t think much of it, and he goes to get his candy. It’s in a pretty high cupboard, so he has to take a chair from the kitchen table and stand on it to reach it.

As he gets up on his tippy toes, chocolate within reach, he’s suddenly yanked and thrown on the ground.

He starts to scream and cry, as a masked man in all black has his foot on Nasmatic’s chest and a knife in his right hand.

“Mommy!”

“You want your dog back, you little bitch?”

“MOMMY!”

“Give me your phone and your computer.”

“MOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!”

“YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!”

The masked man holds his knife up to Nasmatic’s mouth. Nas does as told.

“Now, if you want Fufu back, you’ll give me your phone and your computer.”

“Yes, sir.”

“I can’t find my phone.”

“What?”

“Try calling it.”

“What’s your number?”

“Um… I don’t know.”

“You don’t know your own fucking cell phone number?”

“Well, you see, I was at a friend’s birthday party, and he has a pool. They thought it would be funny to-“

“FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!”

Nasmatic gets shanked on the spot.

The man goes and checks the couch Nas was laying on, removes the cushions, and takes the iPhone concealed within them.

Nasmatic is dead. He was Ckane138, The Authorizer, Forum-Aligned.

The technical difficulties are fixed for now. Voting will go back to being done by posts in the game thread.

It is now Day Four. With 26 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch.
                  Last edited by whatdoyouwant711; 01-17-2012, 01:47 PM.
                  CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                    Yeah. I ****ed up in one game and it got me lynched in a whole different one.

Now I know I cant go without notes. Yeah, a stupid townie is as dangerous as a good scum player
                    Chill playah.

Really, every game so far has been decided on Town hits and misses as opposed to good scum plays.

Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                    SwAg; " Its not the End of the World..."
                    I know, thank God you're here to remind me. *hug*
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Who the hell kills Joey?
                      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Little Jimmy put the Lights Back on!!!!

Comment

• Lack of MD4L on suspect lists. We giving him a pass on MLK Day now? Not sure how to deal with him, but if I'm dead, I like the "kill his protector" theory. My list of possible MD4L cohorts:

1. Vitor

2. VF
                          3. IBMG
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Alright... Why would they kill Joe?

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Losing ckane can't be good, although I really doubt "Pantherfaninfl" would have been of much use knowing him.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                Little Jimmy put the Lights Back on!!!!
                                Thanks, much appreciated, bud.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X