This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
    I thought you were trying to take a shot at me for pouncing on Nas, thinking Mods were bad because of the Mod kill night one. No harm no foul! I was expecting something different.

I feel ya, brah.

Vitor, did you target someone or were you targeted when your butt hurt? We'll have to ask JLash as well. Also, why the pink text...
    Bold - I was just trying to point out that it's foolish to assume that we HAVE to lynch anybody because of what their rolename is. You certainly weren't the only one considering it, and I know you weren't trying to start up a stupid bandwagon. You're definitely one of the key guys we've got on our side right now.

Rest...I'll post later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
      And just as he said he's not the double vote. I don't get why people were being so suspicious of him for that.
      Maybe it's because of last game, where he claimed to be the survivor but in reality he was not. I don't know. I don't like how things other than tendencies carry over from previous games.
      Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
      I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
        I have told the truth this entire time. I am forum-aligned and people were trying to set me up.
        I asked that nobody voted until after you did. You obliged. Forum-aligned Stock up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Hyper... I have a question.

Do you think a role of you would be pro-town? Or scum?
          Im the most sensible Dolphin fan around here (which isnt much).

But I also have one of the most unique personas around so.... could be Indy.
          sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            Bold - I was just trying to point out that it's foolish to assume that we HAVE to lynch anybody because of what their rolename is. You certainly weren't the only one considering it, and I know you weren't trying to start up a stupid bandwagon. You're definitely one of the key guys we've got on our side right now.

Rest...I'll post later.
            Okay. I just got ahead of myself and put one to one without considering anything else. Sure, it might have been stupid, but I felt it was something big and came up being wrong. It happens.
            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• I had to **** up all of my data for nothing. I can't vote because it f*cks up my results. Now I have to go in and edit a bunch of **** in my database. The database wasn't that much work until now because I have to go in a work on everything for this phase. The thing that sucks is I'm not that close to finding any links, yet.

Comment

Joe was Captain Clutch last game, and this game, he posted a theory linking MD4L, IBMG, Pheltz, and Vitor. I believe he also suggested it was possible that VF was the mastermind behind it. He used the argument between Pheltz and IBMG about Vitor answering his own questions as a form of policing themselves and making it appear as if they weren't in a faction.
                I actually agreed with Joe about his theory linking the 3, with the obvious exception that I was not part of that. I was the one who suggested VF was the mastermind.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                  Still Procastinating?
                  Yes, 4 more hours

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  Paddy don't have a meltdown, it's not like we haven't forgot the rules or anything.

Just out of curiosity, are you hoping somebody does so you get their spot? You do happen to be the 1st guy in line for a spot.

Yes I know that sounds ironic coming from the "one person who broke the rules this game".
                  Well what I thought the rules were, were broken but the gamemods don't seem to care, I'll await update before I delete anymore posts

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                    Vitor, did you target someone or were you targeted when your butt hurt? We'll have to ask JLash as well. Also, why the pink text...
                    Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                    Nah, I didnt target anybody. And neither did you. Maybe the Targeter/Targetee thing provokes different consequences?

Can I post a theory?

Comment

• So a role blocker must of had a hit on someone night 2 that changed their target for night 3
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        I actually agreed with Joe about his theory linking the 3, with the obvious exception that I was not part of that. I was the one who suggested VF was the mastermind.
                        If anything, I think I would be the mastermind. /sarcasm about the faction, not me being mastermind.

Comment

Can I post a theory?
                          Go ahead, I got my own theory, but im holding on to see how certain people act... Im almost sure of it tho.
                          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

Can I post a theory?
                            No, theories aren't allowed. Only illogical posts about hunches for townfolk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                              I had to **** up all of my data for nothing. I can't vote because it f*cks up my results. Now I have to go in and edit a bunch of **** in my database. The database wasn't that much work until now because I have to go in a work on everything for this phase. The thing that sucks is I'm not that close to finding any links, yet.
                              Yep, having two days of "lights out" makes it impossible to use anything other than your hunches to connect the dots.

Comment

• awesome writeup

I think agree with those who were suspicious of mdb. He's flying very low this game

Comment

Working...
                                X