• http://www.wimp.com/cutestbear/
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
      haha thats amazing
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        Agreed. Scum tend to show themselves off. We've made this same mistake in the past couple of games. Let's not do the same this time.
        Actually, I think no lynch would be better.

What really can we learn on day one? I'd agree to let this phase ride out for a while, but day one tends to be the day when things are so slow.

Comment

• Next person to speak for no lynch will receive my vote.
          sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            Actually, I think no lynch would be better.

What really can we learn on day one? I'd agree to let this phase ride out for a while, but day one tends to be the day when things are so slow.
            I tried to lead the Town to victory last game, but the reward I got for my efforts wasn't what I was expecting.

Kind of curious about Cicero, he spent an hour arguing with me over Lynch vs. No Lynch on Day 1 in the sign-up thread for Midnight Madness and he didn't say a peep while we were voting up Vitor. Not sayin', just sayin'.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
              I kept waiting for the cub to take a chunk out of that dudes arm or leg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                Im leaning on letting this day continue for couple of IRL-days.
                Was this sarcasm? Sorry, its late.

This is exactly what we dont want to do. Every time we have a day phase last multiple real days, we end up having like 10 people role claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                  Was this sarcasm? Sorry, its late.

This is exactly what we dont want to do. Every time we have a day phase last multiple real days, we end up having like 10 people role claim.
                  Roleclaiming is not a problem, the problem is that people believe everything they are told.
                  sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                  And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    I tried to lead the Town to victory last game, but the reward I got for my efforts wasn't what I was expecting.

Kind of curious about Cicero, he spent an hour arguing with me over Lynch vs. No Lynch on Day 1 in the sign-up thread for Midnight Madness and he didn't say a peep while we were voting up Vitor. Not sayin', just sayin'.
                    Exactly. Scum will be quick to try and out ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

Don't mind me I'm just sitting back filling up my Excel spreadsheet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                        For realz? I'm doing something similar. I'm making an Access database with info I get from every page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                          Hello Sancho
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                            For realz? I'm doing something similar. I'm making an Access database with info I get from every page.
                            Yup. I have an Excel sheet and a word document open and I'm taking notes on a few things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                              Roleclaiming is not a problem, the problem is that people believe everything they are told.
                              Fakeclaiming should be more difficult this time, but not out of the realm of possibility. Everyone has a forum member in their title, use the wrong one and you're caught out, use a teammate's and he goes down? You're caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                                Lynch Ckane

Kill all Giant fans.
                                Hey **** you.

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                                Both. My comedy is an abstract art.
                                Meaning it sucks?

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                                The reverse physiology trick worked. Until you told everyone what you're doing.
                                Reverse physiology FTW. MD4L strikes again.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                                Were gonna go for Vitor again? I'd rather lynch Elli. Why am I the only one aboard this train?
                                I was tempted to blind lynch him just to shut him up about being awesome at Mafia, but I'd rather see how he does on his own (if he is on his own).

Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                                That's the way I'm leaning, but I'm still hoping somebody lets something slip.
                                That never works. More often than not we overanalyze the smallest thing and think someone slipped up.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Like so.

Comment

Working...
                                X