This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    I realize that, but it's still a similar expression - if somebody is whining, you laugh and go, "Man, your ass must be sore as hell".

And like I said, it's just a theory.
    Makes sense, but only time will tell.
    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Alright, so what we doing today?
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Does anyone want to pursue the MD4L situation or is it just going on the backburner? I'm all for lynching either VF or Vitor as his possible protector, unless something else comes up from people who haven't voiced up yet.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Vitor, did you ever post what you had on Pheltz, and vice versa Pheltz, did you ever post your little tidbit on Vitor?
          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
            Does anyone want to pursue the MD4L situation or is it just going on the backburner? I'm all for lynching either VF or Vitor as his possible protector, unless something else comes up from people who haven't voiced up yet.
            Which one first?
            sigpic

Comment

Does anyone want to pursue the MD4L situation or is it just going on the backburner? I'm all for lynching either VF or Vitor as his possible protector, unless something else comes up from people who haven't voiced up yet.
              I know you're just going to say I'm being ridiculous or whatever (again), but I am not wasting today's lynch on MD4L. I know some misguided people may be down for it, but I am not.

If you want to test your theory, pick one of the other ones because 3rd time is not the charm. It has nothing to do with MD4L being Leelee, it has to do with we continue to take our opportunities, douse them in gasoline, and set them ablaze.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Did frogs4life claim that he was protected on night 2....?
                sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                  Vitor, did you ever post what you had on Pheltz, and vice versa Pheltz, did you ever post your little tidbit on Vitor?
                  Nah. Ill keep it to myself. If we go head to head, Pheltz will win the popularity contest. Its pretty heavy tho. Not sure if it could get him lynched.
                  "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                  Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                  20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                  Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                  4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                  Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                    Vitor, did you ever post what you had on Pheltz, and vice versa Pheltz, did you ever post your little tidbit on Vitor?
                    My suspicion on Vitor stems from Day 1 when Vitor got voted up (For calling a McRib a hamburger) to like 4 or 5 votes and MD4L came in and said "Yo, why you all voting him up, its not fair, why even let him play. Dang." And then Hyper came out with the MD4L theory and he was lynched. That's my perceived connection.
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                      Did frogs4life claim that he was protected on night 2....?
                      He said someone investigated and someone logged him off.

I took the log off to mean role-block, but it could be protected I guess.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                        Did frogs4life claim that he was protected on night 2....?
                        All I remember him saying was that an investigator spent the night with him, and someone logged him off and turned his computer off, so he couldn't post.

Comment

My suspicion on Vitor stems from Day 1 when Vitor got voted up (For calling a McRib a hamburger) to like 4 or 5 votes and MD4L came in and said "Yo, why you all voting him up, its not fair, why even let him play. Dang." And then Hyper came out with the MD4L theory and he was lynched. That's my perceived connection.
                          Only you voted for him for that, I only brought it up because I thought it was a role clue.

Hyper and I voted him because he was our random # we both drew.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

So he has the decency to save my ass, and I ge tthe heat because he is on some crazy ****. Its a set-up if ive ever seen one.
                            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                              Nah. Ill keep it to myself. If we go head to head, Pheltz will win the popularity contest. Its pretty heavy tho. Not sure if it could get him lynched.
                              Well if you feel that way, I see no reason why you wouldn't post it... We have little to no leads here besides you or MD4L (again...).

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                              Yeah. Glad to see I'm not associated with this group anymore (as a faction member).

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              He said someone investigated and someone logged him off.

I took the log off to mean role-block, but it could be protected I guess.
                              Ninja'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                                Evidence wins in this game, man.

Unless you're me.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X