This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    Theory 1 - I'm being set up by Vitor and the Banhammer Faction (MD4L is Leader or killer)

Assumptions about the Banhammer Kill Faction:

-They are anti Forum
    -Night 1 - They killed CKane (Alastair-Forum Aligned) as a "kill a good player" kill. They got really lucky and took out the Forum's Doctor
    -No Night Kill on Night 2 - Did not submit a kill because MD4L was under heavy suspicion and didn't want to risk being investigated. Also could have been blocked.
    -Night 3 - Killed JoeLegend (Pantherfan - Forum Aligned) A kill to draw attention to me, as I was suspected by Joe and had somewhat of a back and forth with him.

Evidence:

-Vitor has claimed he had this info since after night one when he saw JLash visit me and witnessed JLash fail with an ability. JLash posted in pink Day 2 but denies visiting anyone. Vitor's explanation is that JLash can't divulge his actions or he will get modkilled. Some inconsistencies here with regards to holding back info, and opposing statements by JLash and Vitor.
    -Vitor's ability to "follow" certainly gives him quite a bit of info beyond seeing who is targetting who. Is it realistic to get that amount of information on role name, ability and ramifications of that role with a follower ability? Maybe someone who had that type of role or other past Mods can shed light.
    -MD4L hasn't showed his face and Vitor had a period of inactivity as he was "at the beach" during the failed MD4L lynchings. Not saying he's not at the beach, but its convenient he showed back up after we basically gave up on the idea of lynching MD4L again.
    -I feel like the case brought against me was all concocted from previously public knowledge with added details that won't be able to confirmed/denied if I get Lynched.
    -The "butt hurt" role block is being attached to the accusations, but I think that is a separate roleblocking ability of a different player. It could also refer to McGuire (srs butthurt). Odd coincidence that Vitor claimed he was blocked on night 2 and there was no Banhammer kill though.
    -I believe I am being protected by Arcade as a "protect a strong player" move. It also serves the purpose of outing players who are night targeting. I have been active with theorizing the Night Kills and trying to figure out the mindset of the scum factions. If that makes me a target for scum, its pretty smart to use this ability on me. So thank you Arcade, I can only assume you are Forum - Aligned in my eyes.
    -When I come up Forum-Aligned, Vitor will present Theory 2 as his defense.
    Your so-called Evidence...

- Or maybe JLash isn't interested in admitting he targeted you
    - Don't know why he should get more info, I think the watcher is a pretty common role
    - No arguing here
    - It will be confirmed if you're Arcade
    - I've agreed with that sentiment before
    - Well that's just self-praise. You weren't theorizing on night kills before night 1.
    - I don't/wouldn't believe Vitor was set up

I just don't think the Mafia would try such a move early on. So we lynch you and then? Vitor is instantly a prime suspect?.Mafia isn't interested in sacrificing one of them just to get one town player lynched.
    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
      mistakingly posted this in the discussion thread...

Bit of a farfetched theory but maybe worth a shot:

Let's try and not use MD4Ls name anymore and not quote him. If he's Leelee maybe he'll go away if we ignore his existence.
      Hah, Chg deleted that.

Guess we're taking this a lot more serious than previous games.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...84#post1188884

Sorry, meant my PM Thread. Read from that post down and you'll get it lol
        Ah got it. I guess that's why he voted me up.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          I'm still waiting for JLash to say whether he targeted you or not. As much as a retard I think Kaiser is, I am aware of Vitor's reluctance to answer his question about his role-name... Yes, I know I said people shouldn't role-claim, but he already voiced his ability - what is the harm of putting a name to an ability?
          I was gonna address Pheltz' theories but I'll answer you here instead. I didn't target Pheltz. If I did, and I thought he was Arcade why wouldn't I just come out and say it?

Comment

• I'm not especially swayed by pheltz/Vitor but i would vote for Vitor because of his 'you guys all hate me' defence opposed to a more logical one from pheltz

Comment

mistakingly posted this in the discussion thread...

Bit of a farfetched theory but maybe worth a shot:

Let's try and not use MD4Ls name anymore and not quote him. If he's Leelee maybe he'll go away if we ignore his existence.
              I'll be a guinea pig, you never know.

Unlynch Vitor

Ignore MD4L
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Unlynch Vitor

Ignore MD4L
                wasn't really thinking of it this way

Team CKane

Comment

wasn't really thinking of it this way
                  The whole "you're doing it wrong" thing and your post inspired me. #working together.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Your so-called Evidence...

- Or maybe JLash isn't interested in admitting he targeted you
                    - Don't know why he should get more info, I think the watcher is a pretty common role
                    - No arguing here
                    - It will be confirmed if you're Arcade
                    - I've agreed with that sentiment before
                    - Well that's just self-praise. You weren't theorizing on night kills before night 1.
                    - I don't/wouldn't believe Vitor was set up

I just don't think the Mafia would try such a move early on. So we lynch you and then? Vitor is instantly a prime suspect?.Mafia isn't interested in sacrificing one of them just to get one town player lynched.
                    Wait, what's the case for lynching Pheltz? To see if Vitor is being truthful?

Comment

Unlynch Vitor

Ignore MD4L
                      This is an interesting idea. Im not sure what to make of it. We could see what happens if we get to 5?

Ignore md4l

I'm going to unignore if it gets to 7 or 8 we can't waste this

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                        Actually, now I realize I didn't understand what you meant. Now I get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          Pretty much yeah. That's why I haven't voted for him yet. Cause even if Vitor is truthful doesn't mean that Pheltz is necessarily anti-town.

Team CKane

Comment

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 2 - Vitor, The Prodigy
                            Vitor - 1 - vikingfan173

With 26 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch
                            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• It was worth a try.

Lynch Vitor

Will be a good test to see if my vote comes up without "unignoring"
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Pretty much yeah. That's why I haven't voted for him yet. Cause even if Vitor is truthful doesn't mean that Pheltz is necessarily anti-town.
                                Oh so I did get it right the first time.

Comment

Working...
                                X