This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    This would fit well with my theory #2, not something I thought of. I'm still convinced that MD4L and Vitor are aligned though.
    So what becomes of you and JLash in your mind if we lynch Vitor and we find out he is SwAg Dynasty, The Leelee Creeper? Or something like that?
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
      What's your issue with VF?
      If you look back through out the whole game, he goes with everything Pheltz says. He literally has a huge boner for pheltz. Whether he is aligned with him or just loves him I don't know.
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Since these targets aren't gaining much momentum (4 votes in over 12 hours)
        Anyone have anyone else they want to bring forward as a target?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Since these targets aren't gaining much momentum (4 votes in over 12 hours)
          I'm not gonna vote for him just yet, but why isn't anyone more concerned about Kaiser?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            So what becomes of you and JLash in your mind if we lynch Vitor and we find out he is SwAg Dynasty, The Leelee Creeper? Or something like that?
            If Vitor is scum, that's great. Don't know what to make of JLash after that, would that prove Vitor is lying and Jlash is telling the truth? I would lean that way, but it doesn't absolve anyone of non suspicion. Does it mean that my theory is 100% accurate, not necessarily, but it means I got something right.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Okay I'm just going to come out without because I can't let it go another night. I tried to tell swag but he's not saying it for some reason.

Hyper is troll aligned. I'm the cop

Comment

Since these targets aren't gaining much momentum (4 votes in over 12 hours)
                There you go

Oh and lynch hyper

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                  Okay I'm just going to come out without because I can't let it go another night. I tried to tell swag but he's not saying it for some reason.

Good info!! is that all you get is alignment? Or do you get names too?

Comment

Okay I'm just going to come out without because I can't let it go another night. I tried to tell swag but he's not saying it for some reason.

Why would Swag not forward that ? That bastard.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                      I'm not gonna vote for him just yet, but why isn't anyone more concerned about Kaiser?
                      If the lights go out again, id vote for him straight away
                      sigpic

Comment

• lynch Hyper.

Comment

What? When?
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

If the lights go out again, id vote for him straight away
                            But you don't find it odd that after a bunch of called B.S. on his role with no public voting then it goes back the next day? If someone was framing him, they'd let the forums stay blacked and let us lynch him.

Comment

• Guess that's why he has made it through so far this game. Lynch Hyper
                              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Instant slam dunk, Lynch HYper
                                If he isnt, then CJ goes down
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X