X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Instant slam dunk, Lynch HYper
    If he isnt, then CJ goes down
    Pretty much. CJ knows if he's wrong then he's DEAD wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
      Okay I'm just going to come out without because I can't let it go another night. I tried to tell swag but he's not saying it for some reason.

Hyper is troll aligned. I'm the cop
      Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      What? When?
      Answer this. I just looked back, you didn't say a thing to me about Hyper being Troll. All you did was ask me about what I found out in my PM from the investigator and I told you.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        What? When?
        So if CJ is spot on about Hyper, why would he lie about telling you?

Comment

Okay I'm just going to come out without because I can't let it go another night. I tried to tell swag but he's not saying it for some reason.

Hyper is troll aligned. I'm the cop
          I was suspicious of his post right after the last night phase where he queeried "Who'd want to kill Joe." I perceived that as a finger point towards me. Then Vitor came out with his info on me. It would make a ton of sense that he's the one pulling the strings as he's a very smart player.

Only reservation is that he came out with the "MD4L is playing different" theory and started that badwagon.
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
            So if CJ is spot on about Hyper, why would he lie about telling you?
            Hyper is not playing like he has in past scum games though... If Hyper is Troll I will be stunned, he was the first to vote for Link with me while others resisted and he never changed his vote... It doesn't make sense.

And, CJ didn't tell me anything, so I still want that bit answered.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 2 - Vitor, The Prodigy
              Vitor - 2 - pheltzbahr, vikingfan173
              Hyperborean - 4 - chicagojay, SanchoPanza, Tango, PSUShenanigans

With 26 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

What? When?
                I got a pm last night saying you have been granted an additional investigation but you must forward your results. So last night I investigated Joe and another townie, so I sent a pm via WDYW that hyper was scum which I found out night 1. That's why I was quizzing you so much

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  I was suspicious of his post right after the last night phase where he queeried "Who'd want to kill Joe." I perceived that as a finger point towards me. Then Vitor came out with his info on me. It would make a ton of sense that he's the one pulling the strings as he's a very smart player.

Only reservation is that he came out with the "MD4L is playing different" theory and started that badwagon.
                  They could easily be different factions
                  sigpic

Comment

• I dont want to believe it, what are the odds that Hyper, one of the better players in this is mafia? sorry CJ but im going to let Hyper come on and defend his position before I change my vote off of vitor
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Unlych Pheltz
                      Lynch Hyper

Comment

I got a pm last night saying you have been granted an additional investigation but you must forward your results. So last night I investigated Joe and another townie, so I sent a pm via WDYW that hyper was scum which I found out night 1. That's why I was quizzing you so much
                        Ooooh snap someone in this little team is withholding info.

Lynch Hyper btw. Yea this is quick, but if CJ is off then he's gone.

Comment

Hyper is not playing like he has in past scum games though... If Hyper is Troll I will be stunned, he was the first to vote for Link with me while others resisted and he never changed his vote... It doesn't make sense.

And, CJ didn't tell me anything, so I still want that bit answered.
                          this

ill be back later
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                            I dont want to believe it, what are the odds that Hyper, one of the better players in this is mafia? sorry CJ but im going to let Hyper come on and defend his position before I change my vote off of vitor
                            Huh? What does being a good player have to do with his alignment?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                              Good info!! is that all you get is alignment? Or do you get names too?
                              Alignment

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                I dont want to believe it, what are the odds that Hyper, one of the better players in this is mafia? sorry CJ but im going to let Hyper come on and defend his position before I change my vote off of vitor
                                You really are the most clueless player to play this game. Roles are random dude.
                                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X