• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
    Yeah.
    That's curious. Very curious, indeed.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      That's curious. Very curious, indeed.
      All information to put in a database. Take a data mining course and you'll understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        I meant the entire multi quote as a whole.

I'm headed out though. Heat lost, so it's a good day at school.
        Still, how do you figure?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
          Jlash, Tango, Rednose, Clovdikes, Carling, Link, Taylor, SirA, Sitisfit, NorthernCharge, mdb and ChiJay
          I posted on page 1 ftr

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
          Were gonna go for Vitor again? I'd rather lynch Elli. Why am I the only one aboard this train?
          Because for whatever reason people like to think that because Vitor had an important town role last game that it can't happen again this game, the same way that Elli can't be scum again. It's best to try and avoid these assumptions.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          So... Kaiser is a troll, trolls don't sound town-aligned, DiT makes me want to kill myself.
          What's town-aligned? I'm forum-aligned.

Isn't NLights from England? What gym is open at 3am? Lol
          Sometimes I wonder if you guys ever listen. I'm Canadian, bruh

Originally posted by Carling View Post
          I thought he was American, but the UK does have 24 hour gyms.
          *sigh*
          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

All information to put in a database. Take a data mining course and you'll understand.
            I'll get right on that.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post

I caught that, too, but you brought it up too early. I was waiting to see if somebody would say town-aligned instead of forum-aligned several times.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                I posted on page 1 ftr

Because for whatever reason people like to think that because Vitor had an important town role last game that it can't happen again this game, the same way that Elli can't be scum again. It's best to try and avoid these assumptions.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys ever listen. I'm Canadian, bruh

*sigh*
                Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                I caught that, too, but you brought it up too early. I was waiting to see if somebody would say town-aligned instead of forum-aligned several times.
                Lmao, I guess we better lynch me for using conventional terms like I have done in every game thus far.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Summary for you:

Day1
                  335 posts of bullshit

Comment

Lmao, I guess we better lynch me for using conventional terms like I have done in every game thus far.
                    I didn't bring it up because it isn't anything to go on unless somebody kept saying town over and over again.

Comment

• why be canadian when you can be american? watch out we'll turn out the lights
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I didn't even notice it, I've been thinking of it as Town and Mafia anyway even though it's Forum and an unknown.

Comment

I didn't bring it up because it isn't anything to go on unless somebody kept saying town over and over again.
                          Even if I did, it's the conventional term. Do you think I can't read and missed the OP?

Dear lord, can we keep track of all the people that say Mafia instead of "the faction that is presumptively trying to kill us that will most likely appear red." white text

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

Even if I did, it's the conventional term. Do you think I can't read and missed the OP?

Dear lord, can we keep track of all the people that say Mafia instead of "the faction that is presumptively trying to kill us that will most likely appear red." white text
                            If you think posting arbitrary white text causes me to do more data entry work, don't worry, it doesn't. I have something that picks it up for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              why be canadian when you can be american? watch out we'll turn out the lights
                              Because all smart counties have government funded healthcare and the Queen on their coins?

Comment

If you think posting arbitrary white text causes me to do more data entry work, don't worry, it doesn't. I have something that picks it up for me.
                                Good, care to address the rest of my post?

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X