X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 2 - Vitor, The Prodigy
    Vitor - 2 - pheltzbahr, vikingfan173
    Hyperborean - 6 - chicagojay, SanchoPanza, Tango, PSUShenanigans, The Prodigy, JLash

With 26 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
      I got a pm last night saying you have been granted an additional investigation but you must forward your results. So last night I investigated Joe and another townie, so I sent a pm via WDYW that hyper was scum which I found out night 1. That's why I was quizzing you so much
      That isn't me, man. You sent that to someone else.

I've also received the "You Got Mail" thing, so I know that portion is true about your story, but you sent that off to someone else because that isn't my role.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
        Huh? What does being a good player have to do with his alignment?
        damn it. ninja'd again
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• I also have an independent, townie and interesting infomation about joe

Comment

• Vf and Swag automatically draw suspicion by not voting
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
              I dont want to believe it, what are the odds that Hyper, one of the better players in this is mafia? sorry CJ but im going to let Hyper come on and defend his position before I change my vote off of vitor
              retard

Comment

I also have an independent, townie and interesting infomation about joe
                I suggest you say it at some point soon, likely to die tonight now, barring good protection
                sigpic

Comment

I also have an independent, townie and interesting infomation about joe
                  might want to share that sometime before the night phase. ur head is probably on a stick right now with the trolls.
                  2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    I suggest you say it at some point soon, likely to die tonight now, barring good protection
                    I agree. That's a ton of info, and hopefully our protector hooks you up.

Comment

They could easily be different factions
                      True, but that would mean MD4L, Vitor and someone else are the banhammer killers. I don't believe for a second they concocted this frame of me on their own. For now

Unlynch Vitor

Lynch Hyper

But I'm not letting this Vitor/MD4L thing go. Scum must pay.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Vf and Swag automatically draw suspicion by not voting
                        Right.

I'm not voting because he already has 6-7 votes in a matter of 10 minutes and his style of play doesn't match his scum games at all. If I'm in a faction with Hyper, I will never play Mafia again.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          That isn't me, man. You sent that to someone else.

I've also received the "You Got Mail" thing, so I know that portion is true about your story, but you sent that off to someone else because that isn't my role.
                          So in addition to an investigation giving ability there is your one that let's you receive results?

I'm mcnulty by the way. That's why I was trying to defend mods

Comment

Explain.
                            Originally posted by JLash View Post
                            Yea I wanna hear it too, because in case I've just glanced over it I don't think we really have any good info from last night.
                            Never mind. I re-read everything and yeah I don't like the story either. He was heavily defending himself from being the Arcade role which leads to believe that it could be a non pro town role. When you got though 500+ posts it's hard to read them all.

Also CJ makes this a slam dunk. I gotta say I was leaning towards Hyper being pro-town but an investigation like that is too damning to ignore. Lynch Hyper

Comment

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 2 - Vitor, The Prodigy
                              Vitor - 1 - vikingfan173
                              Hyperborean - 8 - chicagojay, SanchoPanza, Tango, PSUShenanigans, The Prodigy, JLash, pheltzbahr, mdb17

With 26 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch
                              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Right.

I'm not voting because he already has 6-7 votes in a matter of 10 minutes and his style of play doesn't match his scum games at all. If I'm in a faction with Hyper, I will never play Mafia again.
                                I don't think someone as smart as Hyper has specific styles for either role he plays. That would be too easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X