This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    I suggest you say it at some point soon, likely to die tonight now, barring good protection
    I will, in time. Hoping for protection to be honest

Comment

• Now will you guys at least listen to me about VF...
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Right.

I'm not voting because he already has 6-7 votes in a matter of 10 minutes and his style of play doesn't match his scum games at all. If I'm in a faction with Hyper, I will never play Mafia again.
        You dont think he would change up his style?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
          For sure, im just not sure you can rely on it for a multitude of reasons
          sigpic

Comment

Well hopefully the protector isn't dumb enough to come forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              Most of playing style comes from human nature to be honest. Your mind is programmed in a certain way which gives certain responses and behaviors. Hyper's play in this game is very different from Mafia PA anyway which is one reason why even though I voted to lynch Hyper I'm skeptical.

Comment

So in addition to an investigation giving ability there is your one that let's you receive results?

I'm mcnulty by the way. That's why I was trying to defend mods
                The You Got Mail one has a catch, and if you received it, you know what it is.

Well damn, if you're going to claim an actual role-name of McNulty...eh. I guess Hyper could be Troll he fooled me if he is... But if he has a bastard role that makes him appear scum, I'll feel vindicated.

now I'm sad.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                  I don't think someone as smart as Hyper has specific styles for either role he plays. That would be too easy.
                  Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                  Most of playing style comes from human nature to be honest. Your mind is programmed in a certain way which gives certain responses and behaviors. Hyper's play in this game is very different from Mafia PA anyway which is one reason why even though I voted to lynch Hyper I'm skeptical.
                  Read. The. Threads.

His play style as Town and Scum are distinctly different...

But a scum investigation is damning... Hyper, if you're Troll, you're a heartless fiend that used me :c
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Read. The. Threads.

His play style as Town and Scum are distinctly different...

But a scum investigation is damning... Hyper, if you're Troll, you're a heartless fiend that used me :c
                    Thank you SuperCop!!!

Comment

• As hyper would say, taking note of the lurkers right now.

Comment

• I'll throw this out there

Taylor is independent and very quiet.

Comment

• The only thing that makes me hesitant is Chg's disdain for investigative roles and the over-reliance on them... I am tempted to play Captain that goes down with the ship on this one because I firmly believe Hyper is Forum :/

Now I'm playing with fire based on what I think... Ugh.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                            Thank you SuperCop!!!
                            Just because I can think beyond what an investigation report tells me doesn't mean I am incorrect.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

I'll throw this out there

Taylor is independent and very quiet.
                              Definitely believe that.

Also, what harm is there in spilling the Joe info now? I can understand not saying who the townie is.

Comment

Just because I can think beyond what an investigation report tells me doesn't mean I am incorrect.
                                Joking with you my friend. Relax.

Comment

Working...
                                X