Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    Definitely believe that.

    Also, what harm is there in spilling the Joe info now? I can understand not saying who the townie is.
    I got that Joe was troll aligned.

    Considering who pantherfaninnfl was as a poster I'm not shocked.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
      I got that Joe was troll aligned.

      Considering who pantherfaninnfl was as a poster I'm not shocked.
      Why didnt you tell us that earlier? Your results arent always correct then. Common man..........

      Comment


      • Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        I will, in time. Hoping for protection to be honest
        I would think whoever the Arcade protector that protected me will protect you instead.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
          Why didnt you tell us that earlier? Your results arent always correct then. Common man..........
          No it's joes ability. Pantherfaninnfl was a troll. Joe was playing scummy

          Comment


          • Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
            No it's joes ability. Pantherfaninnfl was a troll. Joe was playing scummy
            Alright, im officially confused.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
              Why didnt you tell us that earlier? Your results arent always correct then. Common man..........
              like me in mafia 2 :/ that means hyper could be town

              i need more time.

              unlynch hyper

              Comment


              • sorry guys, internet is being bitchy. I might not have the writeup in instantly.
                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                Comment


                • Vote Count

                  pheltzbahr - 2 - Vitor, The Prodigy
                  Vitor - 1 - vikingfan173
                  Hyperborean - 7 - chicagojay, SanchoPanza, PSUShenanigans, The Prodigy, JLash, pheltzbahr, mdb17

                  With 26 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch
                  CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                    sorry guys, internet is being bitchy. I might not have the writeup in instantly.
                    Will you be able to beg for praise soon after your writeup?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Tango View Post
                      like me in mafia 2 :/ that means hyper could be town

                      i need more time.

                      unlynch hyper
                      Ah ff I can see how this defence is going to go. Just trust me on this guys

                      Comment


                      • I've decided. I'll go down with the ship.

                        I have a conviction that Hyper is Forum - if anything, recent games have taught me to focus more on the thread than PMs, if he is not I will inevitably draw suspicion and suffer the consequences...

                        I will not attempt to sway anyone any further on the matter, but I cannot see it based on his behavior...

                        Hyper, if you played me the whole game... Good for you, you changed your play-style in threw me for a loop and will drag me down with you because of it; one last time: YOU BETTER NOT BE MAFIA
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                          Will you be able to beg for praise soon after your writeup?
                          As always
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                          Comment


                          • why does **** always go down when I'm not around?
                            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                            Team CKane

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                              Vote Count

                              pheltzbahr - 2 - Vitor, The Prodigy
                              Vitor - 1 - vikingfan173
                              Hyperborean - 7 - chicagojay, SanchoPanza, PSUShenanigans, The Prodigy, JLash, pheltzbahr, mdb17

                              With 26 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch
                              You've got me twice. Im on Hyper

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                I've decided. I'll go down with the ship.

                                I have a conviction that Hyper is Forum - if anything, recent games have taught me to focus more on the thread than PMs, if he is not I will inevitably draw suspicion and suffer the consequences...

                                I will not attempt to sway anyone any further on the matter, but I cannot see it based on his behavior...

                                Hyper, if you played me the whole game... Good for you, you changed your play-style in threw me for a loop and will drag me down with you because of it; one last time: YOU BETTER NOT BE MAFIA
                                But he couldn't do the whole laying low thing again. Wouldn't it be natural to change his playing style again?
                                "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                                Team CKane

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X