X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    Ah ff I can see how this defence is going to go. Just trust me on this guys
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I've decided. I'll go down with the ship.

I have a conviction that Hyper is Forum - if anything, recent games have taught me to focus more on the thread than PMs, if he is not I will inevitably draw suspicion and suffer the consequences...

I will not attempt to sway anyone any further on the matter, but I cannot see it based on his behavior...

Hyper, if you played me the whole game... Good for you, you changed your play-style in threw me for a loop and will drag me down with you because of it; one last time: YOU BETTER NOT BE MAFIA
    Well, teammates here contradicting each other. Cool.

Comment

• Well there's my info guys. Do what you like with it

Comment

• fixed

Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - Vitor
        Vitor - 1 - vikingfan173
        Hyperborean - 7 - chicagojay, SanchoPanza, PSUShenanigans, The Prodigy, JLash, pheltzbahr, mdb17

With 26 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
          Well, teammates here contradicting each other. Cool.
          We're not teammates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
            But he couldn't do the whole laying low thing again. Wouldn't it be natural to change his playing style again?
            He did the same thing in Mafia II and Poena Aevum. In this one, he reverted to Town play.

The deciding factor for me was his defense of Eli (for no reason against my random accusations), but he voted for Link with me for no reason other than I said so and never changed it - even when others were questioning it.

If he is Troll, I'll eat crow on it and admit he totally smoked me in this game, which will probably lead to my lynching.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• I really wish you guys would just trust me on this.

Comment

We're not teammates.
                You guys seem to be communicating back and forth an awful lot though.

And I haven't unvoted.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  He did the same thing in Mafia II and Poena Aevum. In this one, he reverted to Town play.

The deciding factor for me was his defense of Eli (for no reason against my random accusations), but he voted for Link with me for no reason other than I said so and never changed it - even when others were questioning it.

If he is Troll, I'll eat crow on it and admit he totally smoked me in this game, which will probably lead to my lynching.
                  In Mafia II he didn't lay low and got caught by IR. In Poena Aevum he layed low. Couldn't he have learned from Mafia II?
                  "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

I really wish you guys would just trust me on this.
                    I trust that you're McNulty. And I trust that this is what your investigation revealed.

I just don't know... Perhaps it's my arrogant side thinking that there is no way Hyper played me like this, but I cannot convince myself of it :/
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                      In Mafia II he didn't lay low and got caught by IR. In Poena Aevum he layed low. Couldn't he have learned from Mafia II?
                      He did lay low in Mafia II, that was the basis behind IR's accusation......

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

I really wish you guys would just trust me on this.
                        Im still with you.

Comment

• Don't lynch hyper.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            He did lay low in Mafia II, that was the basis behind IR's accusation......
                            Nah, he was just not as active leading the town lynches

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                              Don't lynch hyper.

That's all? Nothing backing that up.

Swag did say Hyper was defending you.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                                Don't lynch hyper.
                                Now I'm convinced

Lynch Hyper

Team CKane

Comment

Working...
                                X