This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    I was told to create a pm which would be forwarded to someone. You would assume swag too right?
    Well no one else is coming forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
      Nah it doesnt.
      Good defense...

Originally posted by Tango View Post
      Okay I m heading out to bed, but want to get my vote in.

Eli is suspicious. Hyper defends Eli. Swag is pushing a vote for Eli for a little, but doesnt settle for it ( Scum play possible). ~I'll still lynch Eli.

Swag gets good info one night and passes it on. ~Hyper joined my Link bandwagon first and never jumped off despite the uncertainty surrounding it for over a Day.

Cjay reveals himself as a investigator and says Hyper is scum. Eli says that we shouldnt Hyper while Swag also does not want to vote Hyper ( screams Scum) ~I've never gone to bat for someone this hard, it makes no sense to do so if we are a faction, which we aren't.

The only thing that bothers me is, that aparently Cjay does not always get correct information.

But eli's and swag's behavior earlier and now their movement to not lynch hyper make me think they are possible a faction maybe even a faction that can recruit ?! ( would explain why swag wanted to lynche li at the beginning but not later on). So Troll, or in simple terms, the Mafia for this game, can recruit - which is a Cult ability.

LYNCH HYPER
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        I was told to create a pm which would be forwarded to someone. You would assume swag too right?
        I promise it isn't me, but I received it on Night 1 right after the day ended and I investigated someone. I can prove it's not me.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
          Nah, it comes down to whether you believe in CJay or not. What Hyper says shouldn't matter.
          Correct. It only confuses people when people defend themselves. Paddy and I got out of lynches in PA because people let us have our say.

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
          I don't know his alignment, just that's my guess as to why he ce up scum. Surely you remember pantherfan?

So you only get role names?

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Good defense...

Comment

• Eli, you havent really given a reason as to why you believe Hyper isnt scum. Care to elaborate more than "I am almost positive he isnt scum."

Comment

• Whatever, everyone's mind is made up.

I believe Hyper is Town, regardless of what a PM says - sort of like last game where all the scum appeared as something they weren't. If I am wrong, I am okay with having to deal with the consequences, but when I'm lynched everyone will have the revelation of "Oh damn, SwAg was telling the truth...again."

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                I promise it isn't me, but I received it on Night 1 right after the day ended and I investigated someone. I can prove it's not me.
                huh?
                "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

So you investigate, get others investigators info or both?? So an investigative team that just shares info? Whats the chances you guys are all mixed up with wrong info?

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                    Correct. It only confuses people when people defend themselves. Paddy and I got out of lynches in PA because people let us have our say.
                    That game still angers me

Team CKane

Comment

Okay I m heading out to bed, but want to get my vote in.

Eli is suspicious. Hyper defends Eli. Swag is pushing a vote for Eli for a little, but doesnt settle for it ( Scum play possible). ~I'll still lynch Eli. -- Of course you can say that now. Hey I would lynch myself. There I said it, just like you said it. You havent said anything about Eli for quite a while even tho he did nothing to clear himself. why have you been so quiet about him lately

Swag gets good info one night and passes it on. ~Hyper joined my Link bandwagon first and never jumped off despite the uncertainty surrounding it for over a Day. -- Oh come on now. Why would he jump off when he would be in your faction ? You have good info , you both are good. You have bad info and you could always play the " false investigation card". I did that in your game and Mafia II. and Hyper woud be fine too b/c he was mislead by you

Cjay reveals himself as a investigator and says Hyper is scum. Eli says that we shouldnt Hyper while Swag also does not want to vote Hyper ( screams Scum) ~I've never gone to bat for someone this hard, it makes no sense to do so if we are a faction, which we aren't. -- It would actually make sense. It would be a pretty brilliant move. And I would guess that you Hyper and Eli ( if you are a faction) are intelligent enough and have enough balls to pull something like that

The only thing that bothers me is, that aparently Cjay does not always get correct information.

But eli's and swag's behavior earlier and now their movement to not lynch hyper make me think they are possible a faction maybe even a faction that can recruit ?! ( would explain why swag wanted to lynche li at the beginning but not later on). So Troll, or in simple terms, the Mafia for this game, can recruit - which is a Cult ability. -- Now you are just assuming things from former games

LYNCH HYPER
                      Right now lynching Hyper is the best option. CJay is putting his life on the line and there is no reason to doubt him right now. Hyper is such an evil player, that I would suspect him to change his playin style just to mind**** us.
                      IMO there is no better option right now and that's why I vote to lynch Hyper

Comment

That game still angers me
                        I'd say it does. I still don't know how we both got away with it.

Comment

huh?
                          Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          So you investigate, get others investigators info or both?? So an investigative team that just shares info? Whats the chances you guys are all mixed up with wrong info?
                          *Bashes head repeatedly*

Since CJ has brought it into the open, I will elaborate:

There is someone with an ability where they send you an "e-mail" through WDYW or Chg... It tells you that someone has sent you mail and you get a 1-time investigative ability in which you reveal your target's alignment. I investigated someone via that, I do not have an investigative ability otherwise and have not received the e-mail again. I brought up someone as Forum-Aligned and sent it along to the person, but all the people he sends the e-mail to, knows there is a twist regarding the e-mail system... But I will not say what that is because it isn't my place to spoil the game, but surely CJ can confirm there is a twist to the e-mail, or whoever received it on Night 2.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

*Bashes head repeatedly*

There is someone with an ability where they send you an "e-mail" through WDYW or Chg... It tells you that someone has sent you mail and you get a 1-time investigative ability in which you reveal your target's alignment. I investigated someone via that, I do not have an investigative ability otherwise and have not received the e-mail again. I brought up someone as Forum-Aligned and sent it along to the person, but all the people he sends the e-mail to, knows there is a twist regarding the e-mail system... But I will not say what that is because it isn't my place to spoil the game, but surely CJ can confirm there is a twist to the e-mail, or whoever received it on Night 2.
                            Has this ever been brought up before?

And the Link result was pm'd to you by someone else I guess? And you haven't gotten a pm from that person since?

Team CKane

Comment

Has this ever been brought up before?

And the Link result was pm'd to you by someone else I guess? And you haven't gotten a pm from that person since?
                              CJ brought it up, saying he forwarded the results to me, but he sent them to whoever the sender of the e-mail is, which is not me.

The Link result was sent to me from someone else and I have gotten them since, but nothing to suggest someone is scum, so I'm not revealing Town unless they come up as a lynch candidate.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

*Bashes head repeatedly*

If you are going to open the can of beans you may as well spill them.

Comment

Working...
                                X