This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Even if I did, it's the conventional term. Do you think I can't read and missed the OP?

Dear lord, can we keep track of all the people that say Mafia instead of "the faction that is presumptively trying to kill us that will most likely appear red." white text
    What is a lot more damning to me is the fact that you are freaking out so bad over such a little nothing.

Comment

Good, care to address the rest of my post?
      I'm confident you can read, if that's what you're asking me. What else do you want to know?

Comment

• im still thinking the best move is to not lynch anyone, lynching the doctor not once but twice on day one ought to be a clear indicator at our random guesses

ill be around in the morn
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
          What is a lot more damning to me is the fact that you are freaking out so bad over such a little nothing.
          It's the point that people are willing to keep a record of white text and trivial things that really don't matter and then attempt to analyze them into something that isn't there. And this is why I want to bang my head against my laptop until I bleed profusely from my head, people let all this stuff cloud their judgment and miss pretty damn obvious things that are right in front of them.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Lmao, I guess we better lynch me for using conventional terms like I have done in every game thus far.
            Well, I was just saying, it's day 1 and everyone is waiting for someone to slip up, so I pointed it out. I'm not saying we should auto-lynch you because of it, but really is a random number generator a better lead..?

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Even if I did, it's the conventional term. Do you think I can't read and missed the OP?
            Well, you did check in pretty quickly, so maybe you didn't read it

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
            why be canadian when you can be american? watch out we'll turn out the lights
            Originally posted by Carling View Post
            Because all smart counties have government funded healthcare and the Queen on their coins?
            Boom. And VF don't you live in Alaska? We have you surrounded!!
            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
              I'm confident you can read, if that's what you're asking me. What else do you want to know?
              I want to know why! Why would you do such a thing if you're not planning on using that information to gain something, there is no point to it... And the fact that you're trying to gain information from the # of times people used white text frustrates me.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

It's the point that people are willing to keep a record of white text and trivial things that really don't matter and then attempt to analyze them into something that isn't there. And this is why I want to bang my head against my laptop until I bleed profusely from my head, people let all this stuff cloud their judgment and miss pretty damn obvious things that are right in front of them.
                I think someone does protest too much
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                  I think someone does protest too much
                  Alright Cicero.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Care to share some of these pretty damn obvious things?

Comment

• Has MD4L ever posted so much as he has at the beginning of this game? I remember seeing a lot of his posts when I was catching up, with more than one or two defending Vitor.
                      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                        Care to share some of these pretty damn obvious things?
                        Nothing of note yet in this one, but we can use some from last game if you like.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• I m down with lynching anyone from the Top 5 Posters.

Off to work. Be back in hopefully 10 hours

Comment

I want to know why! Why would you do such a thing if you're not planning on using that information to gain something, there is no point to it... And the fact that you're trying to gain information from the # of times people used white text frustrates me.

After the Midnight of Madness game, I went through all of the posts and realized there were trends in the way alignments posted in Mafia. I think I can create an algorithm to out people. White text might seem arbitrary, but you would be amazed by what arbitrary information can get you from data mining. Its the reason I've never had a Facebook, Myspace, or Twitter account. BTW, I'm not keeping track of how many times you use white text. Use it all you want. It's linked with something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post

After the Midnight of Madness game, I went through all of the posts and realized there were trends in the way alignments posted in Mafia. I think I can create an algorithm to out people. White text might seem arbitrary, but you would be amazed by what arbitrary information can get you from data mining. Its the reason I've never had a Facebook, Myspace, or Twitter account. BTW, I'm not keeping track of how many times you use white text. Use it all you want. It's linked with something else.
                              Oh, shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                                Well, I was just saying, it's day 1 and everyone is waiting for someone to slip up, so I pointed it out. I'm not saying we should auto-lynch you because of it, but really is a random number generator a better lead..?

Well, you did check in pretty quickly, so maybe you didn't read it

Boom. And VF don't you live in Alaska? We have you surrounded!!
                                difference between alaska and canada? none, we just think we are american
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X