This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    Has MD4L ever posted so much as he has at the beginning of this game? I remember seeing a lot of his posts when I was catching up, with more than one or two defending Vitor.
    Alright I just looked back at some of them and he actually voted for Vitor originally, but then unvoted before too long. But he has posted more than I remember him from past games (18 posts already)..?

Anyways, it's late, I'm going to bed.
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Nothing of note yet in this one, but we can use some from last game if you like.
      Such as? You seem to be just teeming with information.

Comment

• So, how is this useful when we get to the point where everyone votes to lynch someone so they can just move on with the game and ***** at Chg for not updating fast enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
          *video - not quoting to conserve space*

After the Midnight of Madness game, I went through all of the posts and realized there were trends in the way alignments posted in Mafia. I think I can create an algorithm to out people. White text might seem arbitrary, but you would be amazed by what arbitrary information can get you from data mining. Its the reason I've never had a Facebook, Myspace, or Twitter account. BTW, I'm not keeping track of how many times you use white text. Use it all you want. It's linked with something else.
          If it works, I will never question your methods again. I'm skeptical though, but in the meantime I hope you have success with it.

Sorry for freaking out, but after standing on the sidelines and watching people analyze their way out of voting scum for the past 2 games, this idea just disgusted me.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

If it works, I will never question your methods again. I'm skeptical though, but in the meantime I hope you have success with it.

Sorry for freaking out, but after standing on the sidelines and watching people analyze their way out of voting scum for the past 2 games, this idea just disgusted me.
            I'm not going to use any of the information until I am absolutely sure it works. I might not use it all. If it becomes too effective it would just ruin Mafia from here on out.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
              Such as? You seem to be just teeming with information.
              Let's see... Ckane went from "I didn't get anything" to "I watched your house last night and it was full of evil" in a 24 hour period.

There was no beast kill on the night I said someone attempted to kill me, but people thought I was a bad touch uncle.

Egg Shen claimed The Survivor in a game that has mythological creatures ripping people in half... I even put the ironic quotes of him in my Sig because I knew he was lying, Hyper asked me to take them down and I did so.

You claimed to be the fisherman in a game that has mythological creatures ripping people in half...

Ckane claimed to have an investigative role that went like this: Day 1 (investigate), Day 2 (journal), Day 3 (watch) and by the end of the game he had mixed these days up several times.

Now let's go back to Poena Aevum...

The Town pretty much flatly refused to lynch the 5 people that were speed lynching everyone with the help of 1 or 2 mislead Townie and instead convinced themselves that other people were scummy because their roles didn't make sense to them - or even worse, they couldn't find a wiki on their role! Gasp!
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Let's see... Ckane went from "I didn't get anything" to "I watched your house last night and it was full of evil" in a 24 hour period.

There was no beast kill on the night I said someone attempted to kill me, but people thought I was a bad touch uncle.

Egg Shen claimed The Survivor in a game that has mythological creatures ripping people in half... I even put the ironic quotes of him in my Sig because I knew he was lying, Hyper asked me to take them down and I did so.

You claimed to be the fisherman in a game that has mythological creatures ripping people in half...

Ckane claimed to have an investigative role that went like this: Day 1 (investigate), Day 2 (journal), Day 3 (watch) and by the end of the game he had mixed these days up several times.

The Town pretty much flatly refused to lynch the 5 people that were speed lynching everyone with the help of 1 or 2 mislead Townie and instead convinced themselves that other people were scummy because their roles didn't make sense to them - or even worse, they couldn't find a wiki on their role! Gasp!
                That's right. I NEVER slip.

Comment

I pretty much was the survivor, though. I couldn't do anything to effect the game at night, I just had to try to stay alive. I just didn't have to stay alive until the end. I had to be one of the last six alive. Hyper just gave a bunch of people sinister-sounding roles. That's why you were f*cked. Nobody is going to trust Cthulhu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post

I know this.

Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                    I pretty much was the survivor, though. I couldn't do anything to effect the game at night, I just had to try to stay alive. I just didn't have to stay alive until the end. I had to be one of the last six alive. Hyper just gave a bunch of people sinister-sounding roles. That's why you were f*cked. Nobody is going to trust Cthulhu.
                    This is another problem, the whole "sound scummy" argument. My play thus far in the game should have told people I wasn't going for a scum game, but instead we went with the whole "he sounds bad. they said he bad. we know he bad. lynch it up!" approach. This is never going to work.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post

You didn't do anything. ever.

Comment

• Swag you already have the 2nd poster doubled. I thought you were gonna slow down LOL
                        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

I was essentially the Vanilla Townie in a game that had mythological creature ripping people in half, if I'd claimed it would you have believed me? Role names and claims can mean anything in context and he was a proven independent, I'm not too bothered about letting them live unless they're a threat.

Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                          Nobody is going to trust Cthulhu.
                          I trusted Cthulhu, at least more than half the other role claims because it was extremely unlikely he'd make it all up.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            Swag you already have the 2nd poster doubled. I thought you were gonna slow down LOL
                            It's in my nature, but I am going to sleep now because I have class in 6 hours.

When I get back, I expect at least a half-dozen votes on me for having the most posts - because that is definitely going to be an effective strategy.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

This is another problem, the whole "sound scummy" argument. My play thus far in the game should have told people I wasn't going for a scum game, but instead we went with the whole "he sounds bad. they said he bad. we know he bad. lynch it up!" approach. This is never going to work.
                              Haha I can see why you're so into Leelee. You both have this "zomg I'm superior and smarter than everyone!" to a lot of your comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                                I was essentially the Vanilla Townie in a game that had mythological creature ripping people in half, if I'd claimed it would you have believed me? Role names and claims can mean anything in context and he was a proven independent, I'm not too bothered about letting them live unless they're a threat.

I trusted Cthulhu, at least more than half the other role claims because it was extremely unlikely he'd make it all up.
                                Last post for tonight:

1.) Depending on the context, maybe - after JLash investigated you, yes.

2.) Thanks, glad someone noticed the first I've ever role-claimed I was 100% truthful because I thought (and did) I had scum.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X