This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Paranoid Gun Owner - minus the effect of effecting the people who target you somehow.

Second, it is not. How does confirming someone having a nighttime ability have anything? Since Hyper did NOT know what they did to him, just that they targeted him?
    It does more than that. It tells you that this person will have gathered information on you so if you are part of the Mafia and are nervous about their ability may affect you later in the game you can move them up the hitlist.

Comment

• Um. WDYW. You know I can unlock threads, yes?

>_>

Comment

• Night Four

-----------------------

Cicero is minding his own business, moderating the Walterfootball.com forums at the most absurd hours of the night. Nothing slips past his watchful, insomnious eye.

Around 5 AM, he receives a private message, and instantaneously he goes to check it.

Cicero,” it starts, “or should we say, SIMONDS??

Cicero thinks about banning who he perceives to be a troll or a bot, but proceeds to read the message.

CICERO, WE ARE DONE WITH YOU. YOU REALLY FREAK US OUT, YOU INSOMNIAC. YOUR TASTE IN AND FAMILIARITY WITH HIP-HOP SCARES US. BUT IT’S ALL A HOAX. WE KNOW THE TRUTH, SIMONDS!

“YES, SIMONDS. ENOUGH. STOP BEING THE COOLEST VIKING FAN. YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO SUCK. DIE, YOU CHILL MOTHERFUCKER.”

Cicero can’t believe it. What the hell is this guy talking about? He immediately goes to ban him only to see-

Before he can react, he’s knocked on the back of the head by a massive, possessed hammer. When he wakes up hours later, he’s diagnosed with the most serious concussion ever. Cicero tells the doctor he can’t remember what happened; he only remembers being on Walterfootball.com. The doctor tells him to never look at a bright screen again.

Cicero is dead. He was Simonds, Jewboy, Forum-Aligned.

-----------------------

“LOL guys wat up”

“It’s Joe!

“JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“LOL thanks. JoeLegend is back! New laptop!!!!”

JoeLegend has recovered from WF death. He may post and vote in the game thread like any other player

-----------------------

IBleedMidnightGreen is experiencing very serious physical and emotional pain. He has opted to hide in his bedroom indefinitely. He may not post during Day Phase.

-----------------------

It is now Day Five. With 25 alive and 24 voting, it’s 13 to lynch
        Last edited by whatdoyouwant711; 01-18-2012, 08:15 PM.
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Joe is back!!!
          sigpic

Comment

• The Legend Returns!!!!

Comment

• Joe's back!
              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Hahah, the Jewboy? That's terrible.

And we lost a guy but we got one back. Not too bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero
                  dead talk
                  Your dead
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                    It does more than that. It tells you that this person will have gathered information on you so if you are part of the Mafia and are nervous about their ability may affect you later in the game you can move them up the hitlist.
                    Lol. Yup, a completely passive scum is incredibly useful - depending on others to target you... Right.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero
                      dead
                      Uh you died

Comment

• Jewboy, hehe

Joe's back, the town's got this in the bag now

Comment

• No offense to Joe, but you revived Joe instead of Hyper?

*bangs head against desk repeatedly until blood flows from ears*
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Hope he reads the thread, otherwise he will never know
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Lol. Yup, a completely passive scum is incredibly useful - depending on others to target you... Right.
                              They could have another ability on top of it. Common Swag think outside the box.

Comment

• I really want to hear from CJ what it exactly his thing said about Joe. I'm not convinced he is definitely still forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X