This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    They could have another ability on top of it. Common Swag think outside the box.
    I'll get started on my theory about fire deaths.

Bottom line, Hyper's alignment was abundantly obvious based on his play.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Also, role blockers doing work tonight. Good job.
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Lynch MD4L

Might as well get the ball rolling on the next great Town decision.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
          I really want to hear from CJ what it exactly his thing said about Joe. I'm not convinced he is definitely still forum.
          Cjay's information about his investigations was pretty rushed. Hopefully he can come on soon (prob early tomorrow) and shed some light on the situation.

Comment

• I want to know who came as town from CJays investigations
            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
              I want to know who came as town from CJays investigations
              Me too

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Lynch MD4L

Haha i dont know why i found this so funny. Common man
                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• If a role-blocker wants to come forward and say who they blocked the nights the kills didn't happen (assuming you blocked the same person both nights), that is our best guess right now.

Since we need evidence to do anything.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

If a role-blocker wants to come forward and say who they blocked the nights the kills didn't happen (assuming you blocked the same person both nights), that is our best guess right now.

Or just last night would probably do as a good start.

Comment

I'll get started on my theory about fire deaths.

Bottom line, Hyper's alignment was abundantly obvious based on his play.
                      Bah... it switched the focus from myself and/or Paddy to someone else then it had it's benefit. I knew it was flawed before I wrote it. Heck I'd write a story about flying pigs that shot unicorn horns at people if I felt it stopped me or a team member from getting lynched.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Lynch MD4L

Are you gonna bitch for the rest of the game about bad decision? If so, I'm tempted to lynch you just to make this thread bearable.

Comment

If a role-blocker wants to come forward and say who they blocked the nights the kills didn't happen (assuming you blocked the same person both nights), that is our best guess right now.

We still have the whole Vitor vs. Pheltz ordeal, as well, which got completely forgotten when CJay came out with his investigation. Either Vitor or Pheltz is lying or Vitor is getting false results, too.

Comment

Bah... it switched the focus from myself and/or Paddy to someone else then it had it's benefit. I knew it was flawed before I wrote it. Heck I'd write a story about flying pigs that shot unicorn horns at people if I felt it stopped me or a team member from getting lynched.

Are you gonna bitch for the rest of the game about bad decision? If so, I'm tempted to lynch you just to make this thread bearable.
                          If you continue to make bad decisions, yes.

Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                          We still have the whole Vitor vs. Pheltz ordeal, as well, which got completely forgotten when CJay came out with his investigation. Either Vitor or Pheltz is lying or Vitor is getting false results, too.
                          I have a theory on it.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

If you continue to make bad decisions, yes.

I have a theory on it.
                            I hope it involves fire deaths...

Comment

I hope it involves fire deaths...
                              I can include them just for you. <3

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

I can include them just for you. <3
                                Please have pigs shooting unicorn horns as well if you can fit them

Comment

Working...
                                X