This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    why the **** are we letting CJ off the hook? whats to say hes even forum, hes had two bad investigations and started a lynch that most likely was scum rushed since all of em knew hyper wasnt scum...its another case of the sheep following the wolves, despite CJ not being 100% correct, whos to say hes even the cop
    I sort of agree here. He took out a good town player and could use faulty results as an excuse to get away with it.

Comment

• Alright, long post.. I am going to do bulleted details for the sake of not having a wall of text. If you wish for me to expound on it, ask.

Pheltzbahr, Vitor, JLash; Arcade Love Triangle

- Vitor claims to be an investigator that sees who a certain person targets.
      - Claims to have followed JLash on Night 1; JLash says he did not target pheltzbahr on Night 1.
      - Vitor claims a role that no one else came forward as having so far...yet he refuses to post his role-name; with his ability already out there, I am curious as to why the role-name means so much.
      - Pheltzbahr and JLash could be aligned; JLash could have targeted pheltzbahr knowing the effect and thus dispelling suspicion.
      - There is no relation between the "butt-hurt" and targeting pheltzbahr ~~ IBMG got it when he targeted me; Vitor got it when he targeted pheltzbahr.

Vitor made other claims, but I think he is connecting information and making assumptions on it... If he could clear it up, much appreciated.

I tend to think that JLash and Pheltz are not aligned though, but it is a definitive possibility... Then again, I am giving them points for not lynching Hyper.

CJ - Eli - Hyper; The Decision

- CJ claimed cop and investigated Hyper on Night 1 and got Troll-Aligned.
      - Eli targeted Hyper the same night.
      - CJ had faulty results on JoeLegend appearing Troll.
      - CJ's role-name is McNulty
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
        oh there is
        oh hey there, you saying something scum?
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Uh, that's it?
          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

oh hey there, you saying something scum?
            Yes, that I'm pretty sure there's a role of you out there

Team CKane

Comment

• did CJ say hes mcnulty?

I find it interesting that Vitor wont say his role name though, damning perhaps

also there is the possibility because Eli targeted hyper he framed him and CJ jsut got messed up, hard to know for sure w/o talking to Eli...and even then
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Alright, long post.. I am going to do bulleted details for the sake of not having a wall of text. If you wish for me to expound on it, ask.

- Claims to have followed JLash on Night 1; JLash says he did not target pheltzbahr on Night 1.
                - Vitor claims a role that no one else came forward as having so far...yet he refuses to post his role-name; with his ability already out there, I am curious as to why the role-name means so much.
                - Pheltzbahr and JLash could be aligned; JLash could have targeted pheltzbahr knowing the effect and thus dispelling suspicion.
                - There is no relation between the "butt-hurt" and targeting pheltzbahr ~~ IBMG got it when he targeted me; Vitor got it when he targeted pheltzbahr.

Vitor made other claims, but I think he is connecting information and making assumptions on it... If he could clear it up, much appreciated.

I tend to think that JLash and Pheltz are not aligned though, but it is a definitive possibility... Then again, I am giving them points for not lynching Hyper.

- CJ's role-name is McNulty ~ Given McNulty's personality, I am entirely open to him getting faulty results.
                - Hyper is Town and was not lying.
                - CJ claimed the following of his results:

~~Hyper = Troll
                ~~[Player] = Town
                ~~Taylor = Independent
                ~~Joe = Troll

Now we are playing Russian Roulette with if Eli is scum and framed Hyper, or if CJ's role is legit and he got Pantherfan is troll because Joe had a bastard role... Joe can answer this - it should tell him if he appears something else to investigation... If Joe doesn't appear as Troll, then Eli is the framer and CJ's results are legit and Hyper got framed.

NLights

I know my opinion and looking at tendencies from previous games means nothing, but NLights is playing like last game. Low-key. And his only defense of people last game was scum members, much like his only defense this game was of Link... He has lurked a lot.

Kaiser

Did you lock the game thread? Please stop, kthx.
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• I don't know why it posted like that.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

did CJ say hes mcnulty?

I find it interesting that Vitor wont say his role name though, damning perhaps

also there is the possibility because Eli targeted hyper he framed him and CJ jsut got messed up, hard to know for sure w/o talking to Eli...and even then
                    I don't believe Eli framed Hyper.

Team CKane

Comment

Yes, that I'm pretty sure there's a role of you out there
                      I would lynch that person
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I don't believe Eli framed Hyper.
                        Well, Joe will be able to prove one way or another. If Joe's role says he appears scum to investigations, then we know Eli did frame him.

Quite a 180 you're doing.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

- CJ's role-name is McNulty ~ Given McNulty's personality, I am entirely open to him getting faulty results.
                          - Hyper is Town and was not lying.
                          - CJ claimed the following of his results:

Did he, what result did he get?
                          sigpic

Comment

Alright, long post.. I am going to do bulleted details for the sake of not having a wall of text. If you wish for me to expound on it, ask.

- CJ's role-name is McNulty
                            Pheltz and I aren't aligned. I also didn't target Pheltz.

Comment

• What up gangstas. Thanks for the revival who ever it was. I loved the write up on me. How many times can we say that don't make since. never gets old LOL. I have not been keeping up since getting murdered so whats up guys.
                              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Well, Joe will be able to prove one way or another. If Joe's role says he appears scum to investigations, then we know Eli did frame him.

Quite a 180 you're doing.
                                Same opinion as yesterday which is why I never switched my vote to Eli.

Doesn't mean Eli isn't scum. Just that I don't think he's the framer

Team CKane

Comment

Working...
                                X