This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    So no one wants to talk to me about Joe now possibly (or always was and it just showed up when he died as forum) being scum or the fact that Taylor's light is STILL on, even though I posted this twenty minutes ago?
    Right now, I'm more concerned about the triangle of Eli-CJ-Hyper. If Joe answers my question about his role appearing a certain way to investigations, we can focus on other things.

CJ said Taylor is Indy.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      What do you mean? His result?
      Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
      Why would you think that Eli gets "results"?
      A target ends in a result
      Be it investigative, protective, kill, fail, theres always a result
      sigpic

Comment

• I wanna know who appeared town to CJay, what results he got this night and then I want either that guy lynched or CJay himself.
        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          No
          God ****ing dammit.

Alright, so if we believe Joe, CJ is a faulty investigator.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• I can tell you this much guys. CJ has been on my case since day 1. day 1 he wanted to Lynch me for being a part of him getting Lynched and openly said so. Day 2 I asked him how can he be so hard on me about rush Lynching when in a matter of 20 post he was cuaght rush Lynching. Luckily it was Troll aligned player. Day 3 I openly Lynch CJ and give good reasons to why I am. Night 3 I get murdered. Common.
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
              I wanna know who appeared town to CJay, what results he got this night and then I want either that guy lynched or CJay himself.
              I am curious too, but I doubt there is a role with a 100% chance of failure. Probably 50-50 shot of getting bad results.

I have 3 players I believe to be Town based off the PMs I get. Including one definitive "Forum-Aligned".

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• ive got to say, if taylor is online im going to have to say we may have to lynch him on principle, he has done nothing to help us at all, plus no thoughts whatsoever...he most likely is a lurker and lurkers=bad
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Right now, I'm more concerned about the triangle of Eli-CJ-Hyper. If Joe answers my question about his role appearing a certain way to investigations, we can focus on other things.

CJ said Taylor is Indy.
                  Yeah I'd agree that's more important.

CJ also said Hyper was scum....and notice how everyone else ignored this post. He just screams fishy to me. I mean, he hasnt contributed anything. I called him out, and still nothing.
                  2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

I am curious too, but I doubt there is a role with a 100% chance of failure. Probably 50-50 shot of getting bad results.

I have 3 players I believe to be Town based off the PMs I get. Including one definitive "Forum-Aligned".
                    I don't know 100% failure makes his role at least useful once he figures that out. But 50-50 just makes him absolutely useless.
                    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Well if scum are trying to just kill everyone else that isn't them, whats the harm in revealing them?

Comment

Yeah I'd agree that's more important.

CJ also said Hyper was scum....and notice how everyone else ignored this post. He just screams fishy to me. I mean, he hasnt contributed anything. I called him out, and still nothing.
                        I totally blanked on taylor because hyper being scum sort of had the first priority
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Well if scum are trying to just kill everyone else that isn't them, whats the harm in revealing them?
                          They only have to out# Town.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                            I'll throw this out there

Taylor is independent and very quiet.
                            Heres one result
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              I totally blanked on taylor because hyper being scum sort of had the first priority
                              At least you're acknowledging my theories on Taylor and acknowledged me when I called you out earlier this game. Good man.

Comment

• I'm jumping off the Pheltz bandwagon. here is my suspects:

Vitor
                                IBMG
                                MD4L
                                CJ
                                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Working...
                                X