This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
    I don't know 100% failure makes his role at least useful once he figures that out. But 50-50 just makes him absolutely useless.
    50-50 role is what Tango had in Mafia II.

And I think that's the point, Chg hates investigative roles. Every game so far he has been really harsh about dependence on investigations and even in PMs with him during Mafia II (after I died) he told me "I want people to focus on what happens in the thread, not what I send them in PMs"
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
      Well if scum are trying to just kill everyone else that isn't them, whats the harm in revealing them?
      Scum is mainly trying to kill town. Don't really care about Independants
      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• unlynch Swag, lynch Taylor

maybe this will get him to post something

Team CKane

Comment

• the thing is...what if the SK is indie? if taylor is exactly that we should make the rule that we take out all indies if they have the potential ability to kill us off
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
            the thing is...what if the SK is indie? if taylor is exactly that we should make the rule that we take out all indies if they have the potential ability to kill us off
            our main problem is mafia though. and there doesn't really seem to be an SK in this game unless I missed something

Team CKane

Comment

the thing is...what if the SK is indie? if taylor is exactly that we should make the rule that we take out all indies if they have the potential ability to kill us off
              If Taylor isn't scum, I would bet on him being the silent indy killer. Which scares the **** out of me because I'm kinda putting myself out there on him.
              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

I can get behind killing Indies that can kill, but I am not going to buy into the mindset of "Kill all Non-Town" - it happens every game, Town kill a non-Town because they aren't Town:

- The countless Indies in Mafia II because there was nothing better to go off of.
                - Rio...nevermind.
                - Poena Aevum - Killed mpg1995 in less than 10 minutes of daybreak... Killed Carling despite his win condition being Survive.
                - Midnight... Me.
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  I can get behind killing Indies that can kill, but I am not going to buy into the mindset of "Kill all Non-Town" - it happens every game, Town kill a non-Town because they aren't Town:

- The countless Indies in Mafia II because there was nothing better to go off of.
                  - Rio...nevermind.
                  - Poena Aevum - Killed mpg1995 in less than 10 minutes of daybreak... Killed Carling despite his win condition being Survive.
                  - Midnight... Me.
                  Better than lynching a townie
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

- Rio...nevermind.
                    - Midnight... Me.
                    Well if you want to keep an eye on him go ahead. Post #433. He's still got the green light on. Maybe he's in other forums but still.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                      And hey Taylor, you've been on my green light list every time. You actually going to say something for once or just keep watching?
                      Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      CJ said Taylor is Indy.
                      Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      ive got to say, if taylor is online im going to have to say we may have to lynch him on principle, he has done nothing to help us at all, plus no thoughts whatsoever...he most likely is a lurker and lurkers=bad
                      Hello, Sorry to not post earlier but I am a pretty slow reader as I like to digest every word before moving onto the next. I am not Indy, I am forum so CJay is either lying or gets dodgy results.
                      I will be around for a bit so please shoot questions at me.

Comment

• CJ is either a backwards investigator, or scum
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                          our main problem is mafia though. and there doesn't really seem to be an SK in this game unless I missed something
                          you serious? how about that one guy that shanked Nas...saying that means you are either being dumb and didnt read the writeups or you are the SK
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                            Hello, Sorry to not post earlier but I am a pretty slow reader as I like to digest every word before moving onto the next. I am not Indy, I am forum so CJay is either lying or gets dodgy results.
                            I will be around for a bit so please shoot questions at me.
                            Joe and Hyper came up scum and were both town. So he just happens always be hitting townies. I'd find ur story more believable if you came up as scum. And not to insult your intelligence but I don't understand how you can be THAT slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              Better than lynching a townie
                              You'd rather 100% get an Indy - who is independent of the game's final result - than take a shot at a guy with less "confirmed" evidence that could be the people trying to kill us.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                                I'm jumping off the Pheltz bandwagon. here is my suspects:

Vitor
                                IBMG
                                MD4L
                                CJ
                                Yea! Welcome back Joe, let's hunt scum! I agree with Vitor and MD4L obviously, and am awaiting CJ's info/explanations before I make a decision there. IBMG I'm less sure of, what's the case there?
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X