This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    Joe and Hyper came up scum and were both town. So he just happens always be hitting townies. I'd find ur story more believable if you came up as scum. And not to insult your intelligence but I don't understand how you can be THAT slow.
    I was originally on my phone looking over what was happening when I saw that suspicion turned to me. By the time I'd got my computer there were 5ish pages to get through.

Comment

• well lets see...if thats correct then Cj was wrong about not one, not two but three investigations its getting into scummy territory...has CJ given us any good info so far?
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Need Elis result to see whats going on
        Why are you trying to confirm me as an investigator? You are scum, seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
          Hello, Sorry to not post earlier but I am a pretty slow reader as I like to digest every word before moving onto the next. I am not Indy, I am forum so CJay is either lying or gets dodgy results.
          I will be around for a bit so please shoot questions at me.
          The only thing I find weird about CJ getting bad results is that it gave specifically Independent... Normally corrupt roles like these just say the Town equivalent or Mafia equivalent - sometimes even less, just Non-Town or Town...

That being said, Chg likes to embellish his roles...

*Thinking*
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            You'd rather 100% get an Indy - who is independent of the game's final result - than take a shot at a guy with less "confirmed" evidence that could be the people trying to kill us.
            well what "confirmed" evidence do we exactly have right now. I do understand what you're saying though. I understand they are called indies but don't some wanna take out town as well?
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

well what "confirmed" evidence do we exactly have right now. I do understand what you're saying though. I understand they are called indies but don't some wanna take out town as well?
              I always go back to mafia one where scubasteve was an indie killer, so ive always had the idea that if you arent for us you are against us
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I was originally on my phone looking over what was happening when I saw that suspicion turned to me. By the time I'd got my computer there were 5ish pages to get through.
                Ok touche. what are you thoughts so far then since you havent posted much?

Comment

You'd rather 100% get an Indy - who is independent of the game's final result - than take a shot at a guy with less "confirmed" evidence that could be the people trying to kill us.
                  Depending on what other evidence was out there
                  Take you for example, would you rather have lynched an indy or hyper?
                  sigpic

Comment

The only thing I find weird about CJ getting bad results is that it gave specifically Independent... Normally corrupt roles like these just say the Town equivalent or Mafia equivalent - sometimes even less, just Non-Town or Town...

That being said, Chg likes to embellish his roles...

*Thinking*
                    I honestly just skipped over the last 50 or so pages prior to the night being unable to post but did people really believe an investigator hit Mafia twice and an Indi in 4 nights? They have obviously never been an investigator it is damned near impossible to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                      Why are you trying to confirm me as an investigator? You are scum, seriously
                      Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      A target ends in a result
                      Be it investigative, protective, kill, fail, theres always a result
                      No im not
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        No im not
                        Yes you are.

Comment

I honestly just skipped over the last 50 or so pages prior to the night being unable to post but did people really believe an investigator hit Mafia twice and an Indi in 4 nights? They have obviously never been an investigator it is damned near impossible to do.
                          Yeah those odds are pretty damning. But if you're talking odds, in three tries what are the chances he didn't hit at least one non-townie? Since Joe and Hyper were town, if you were towning too, those are almost as damning.

Comment

it is very unlikely that CJ would have an almost perfect rating for hitting scum/indies
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Why would they kill Cicero? Another "good player" kill?

Comment

Some do... But that doesn't mean they have the ability to do so. This is why I said I am OK with killing the ones that have the ability to cause harm - like a SK.

--The confirmed evidence bit was a joke - directed at everyone lynching Hyper based off of confirmed evidence and ignoring my unconfirmed evidence.

But, if you look back to Mafia II, Chg includes stipulations in his Indy roles - like can win with town, or cannot win with Town.

Basically what I am saying is not all Indies are bad, just look at mine from last game... Yeah I wanted to drive people insane to win, but I was also trying to push the Town to a win because my fate was in their hands since they control the lynch power (its near-impossible for a 100% scum lynch), so I tried to help the most I could just to survive since I knew I couldn't be nightkilled.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X