Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just food for thought: If Troll is the opposite of forum then wouldn't independent be opposite of the potential moderator faction we have yet to hit (or the cult)?

    I realize that this is incredibly rigid but that's a possibility.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
      I honestly just skipped over the last 50 or so pages prior to the night being unable to post but did people really believe an investigator hit Mafia twice and an Indi in 4 nights? They have obviously never been an investigator it is damned near impossible to do.
      Yes. I would rather not go back to my meltdown of yesterday and earlier because I am trying to be productive now, but yeah.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • I hate the fact that I can never get a read on sanchez, hes the perfect mafia player...always acting the same in every game.
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

        Comment


        • If town equals mafia and mafia equals town
          Does indy equal secondary faction?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
            Ok touche. what are you thoughts so far then since you havent posted much?
            My honest opinion here is that CJay is forum but doesn't know he gets bad results. It is too early for Mafia to role claim and give false info as they know that they would be next up for lynch. I would suggest that we question the person who came up as town in his investigations. If CJay is a dodgy cop then they will be mafia.

            Alternatively the mafia may have planned that someone would theorise the above and deem it acceptable to trade 2 town for 1 mafia deaths.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              If town equals mafia and mafia equals town
              Does indy equal secondary faction?
              Hell Kaiser semi ninja'd me
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                I hate the fact that I can never get a read on sanchez, hes the perfect mafia player...always acting the same in every game.
                Thanks man, too bad we both couldnt stay alive last game, we could of been a good team
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                  Yeah those odds are pretty damning. But if you're talking odds, in three tries what are the chances he didn't hit at least one non-townie? Since Joe and Hyper were town, if you were towning too, those are almost as damning.
                  Not as much as you think since mafia and indys are constantly checking what they say and how often they comment to not draw suspicion so a slight misword by a townie or inactivity will cause them to be investigated.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                    My honest opinion here is that CJay is forum but doesn't know he gets bad results. It is too early for Mafia to role claim and give false info as they know that they would be next up for lynch. I would suggest that we question the person who came up as town in his investigations. If CJay is a dodgy cop then they will be mafia.

                    Alternatively the mafia may have planned that someone would theorise the above and deem it acceptable to trade 2 town for 1 mafia deaths.
                    I do not believe he has come forward saying he has found a forum member yet
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                    CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                      My honest opinion here is that CJay is forum but doesn't know he gets bad results. It is too early for Mafia to role claim and give false info as they know that they would be next up for lynch. I would suggest that we question the person who came up as town in his investigations. If CJay is a dodgy cop then they will be mafia.

                      Alternatively the mafia may have planned that someone would theorise the above and deem it acceptable to trade 2 town for 1 mafia deaths.
                      I was kinda thinking along the second lines too. As for the first, I just find it hard to believe that Chg would make a role where you could never get an investigation right.
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                        Why would they kill Cicero? Another "good player" kill?
                        Seems to be a theme with the banhammer kill faction.
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          Thanks man, too bad we both couldnt stay alive last game, we could of been a good team
                          I had that feeling about Chg...SMH
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                          CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                            you serious? how about that one guy that shanked Nas...saying that means you are either being dumb and didnt read the writeups or you are the SK
                            I honestly don't read write-ups too closely
                            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                            Team CKane

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                              Seems to be a theme with the banhammer kill faction.
                              Guess you wont be around much longer unless your part of the faction
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                                Seems to be a theme with the banhammer kill faction.
                                Do you have a list of the ban hammer kills by chance? I'm on my phone and looking back is a pain.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X