Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting in for a little while. Are we getting anywhere, lynch wise, or no-lynch?
    TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Always nice to wake up to 400+ posts to read. See you in about an hour.

Comment

• Okay, guess were are no where..which sucks because I won't be on till probably 9pm.
        TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Vote Count

Vitor- 3- pheltzbahr, SwAg Dynasty, Hyperborean
          Carling- 1- Ckane138
          No Lynch- 1- vikingfan173
          The Kaiser- 2- The Prodigy
          SwAg Dynasty- 1- IBleedMidnightGreen
          EllijayFalconsfan- 1- chicagojay

With 32 alive, it's 17 to lynch
          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Yeah Eli is my best guess

Lynch Eli
            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Currently torn between Vitor, and Eli.

We really should lynch someone, whenever we vote no lynch we learn nothing than randomly kill someone anyway.
              TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Lynch Eli

It rarely works out to lynch someone like Vitor right away, and Eli is acting sneaky.

I gotta go, hopefully I can get on around 4 or 4:30. Tomorrow I will be on much more.
                TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                  **** quality posts. +1 just to troll anyone who comes in late and is going to be reading a couple hundred posts of nonsense.
                  I got to this point and decided to skip the rest for now. Here I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                    You made the right choice. Outside of Kaiser's stunt and the reaction to it, nothing really happened.
                    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                      I took the Sancho challenge and lost. You didn't miss anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                        Same.
                        Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                          I don't think anyone wins the Sancho challenge my friend.

Comment

• My first post of the game. Just got through all the posts in about an hour and only one thing really stood out to me. However, we need to be sure to give md4l time to explain or we could end up speed rushing a townie.

First he seemingly tries to get a speed lynch going (Post #143)

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            Early lynch????

Lets get this phase passed. LYNCH VITOR
                            Hi next post then with no further explanation unlynches. (Post #230)

Unlynch Vitor
                            Then he starts going after the people lynching Vitor (Post #249)

So now, what are the basis for lynching him? A random draw?

If yall really got a problem with him, then just let it be known you guys don't want him playing. What's the point of Vitor playing if he's the first person getting lynched every game?
                            And finally he starts to push for a no lynch (Post # 303)

Actually, I think no lynch would be better.

What really can we learn on day one? I'd agree to let this phase ride out for a while, but day one tends to be the day when things are so slow.

Just something that caught my eye whilst reading through it.

Comment

• Okay, so after reading through every post, I really don't have an idea. But I'll go with my gut feeling

Lynch Sancho

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Taylor Im prtty sure frogs was joking with that post about lynching me.

God, Lynching by random numbers is bull**** really. You guys are bloodthirsty.

I advocate for No Lynch because no one EVER slipped up on day 1, and we never kill anyone good in day1. Matter of fact, We killed 2 docs.
                                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

Working...
                                X