Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Go read yesterday, I bashed my head against my laptop for multiple consecutive hours trying to derail a scum lynch on Hyper.
    You did?

    Comment


    • Posting this big to get CJ's attention when he reads through:

      This is important, CJ, which investigation did you use on Joe... Your investigation, or the e-mail investigation?
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        I have been supicous of Sancho but not as much as evryone else on my list.
        Whys that?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          I'm pretty sure I got it, but I can't be positive. Can you give me another hint?
          PedoBear, Pedophilia, Hypnotoad, The most famous river in paris.

          Should I stop now?
          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

          STUNT

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Go read yesterday, I bashed my head against my laptop for multiple consecutive hours trying to derail a scum lynch on Hyper.
            I'll take your word.
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JLash View Post
              You did?
              ...
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                well now we delve into who is bull****ting...swagg/SirA or MD4L
                Swag's delivered the only scum that's been killed, and he argued for Hyper, who turned up Forum. I think that's enough to believe that he's a good guy. The only other plausible scenario I see is if he's a true Indy, and he only has to be one of the last few alive (and even then, he's absolutely NO threat to the Town and should be kept alive because he's a good player trying to get rid of the Trolls).

                Comment


                • ok that's it, **** pheltz and his theories im going to side with md4l and let him prove something to us good or ill

                  unlynch sanchez...still watching you mister

                  lynch SirA...MR. START WARS
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                  CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    ...
                    I just don't remember it....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      Whys that?
                      I think it was the 2nd time we Lynched MD4L you kept asking for a Vote count and everytime you did it jumped. It went from 5 to 9 to 13. Just felt scummy.
                      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                        PedoBear, Pedophilia, Hypnotoad, The most famous river in paris.

                        Should I stop now?

                        I said a hint. I didn't say embarrass me for being wrong.

                        (And man, I was far off as FUCK. You'll have to explain to me the clues you originally gave after the game is over)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                          I think it was the 2nd time we Lynched MD4L you kept asking for a Vote count and everytime you did it jumped. It went from 5 to 9 to 13. Just felt scummy.
                          I like to check it against my own lists to make sure i dont have mistakes
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            I said a hint. I didn't say embarrass me for being wrong.

                            (And man, I was far off as FUCK. You'll have to explain to me the clues you originally gave after the game is over)
                            He said he was a predator. Get it?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              I said a hint. I didn't say embarrass me for being wrong.

                              (And man, I was far off as FUCK. You'll have to explain to me the clues you originally gave after the game is over)
                              Just messing with ya. Your a good dude clevertricks.
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                              STUNT

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                I like to check it against my own lists to make sure i dont have mistakes
                                Still though the fact that it jumped so much after every check just has me thinking. I said suspicous not a suspect yet.
                                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X