This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
    No he hasn't. Him and Kaiser were the ones pushing me over the secret double vote, before I voted and proved I didn't have it.
    Other things though.

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    I think MD4L came in here all hot heavy with the steam picking up on Vitor for a reason and now he is gone.
    Sorry, meant to say I wish MD4L would answer.

Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
    I really did think Egg was the Double voter.

I have no idea who got butt hurt last night since they haven't come forward. It may be IBMG for all we know.
    If whoever got butt-hurt last night could come forward, that would be appreciated.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• I've been playing xbox while keeping up with this.

So I'm not lurking.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I got you as Forum-Aligned Night 1 using the e-mail investigation, but your play strikes me as scum. Which is why I am wondering what MD4L has, if anything, because I know no one will lynch with me over my gut-feeling and a Forum-Aligned result.

But the way you've played, coupled with the Forum appearance, and MD4L - if he has anything - you very well could be The Godfather.
        So Cold. So Very Very Cold. I have my reasons for my play style and that's all I'm going to say on that for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          Wasn't that IBMG? (NOT IMDB, which is what I wrote at first)
          It said he was experiencing tremendous physical pain (his butt hurts?), as well as emotional (he IS butt hurt).

Sounds pretty good to me.

Comment

• Sir A. Didn't you suspect Ciciero and try to Lynch him a couple times.
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
              Actually I'm with Egg on this one because I just spent the last 20 min looking to see where Vitor was Butt Hurt Roleblocked and it was Night 2 the night we didn't have a Ban Hammer Kill.
              this is some damning evidence plus the fact that he was acting crazy all game this convinces me to change my vote back

unlynch SirA

lynch vitor

really though there are a bunch of guys that are highly suspicious still
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                It said he was experiencing tremendous physical pain (his butt hurts?), as well as emotional (he IS butt hurt).

Sounds pretty good to me.
                Does the constant roleblcoking of an investigator suggest that this roleblocker is scum?
                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Vote Count

Vitor - 7 - EllijayFalconsFan, SanchoPanza, vikingfan173, JoeLegend, JLash, SirApurrpos, broncofan7
                  Taylor091 - 1 - Sitisfit

With 25 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to lynch
                  CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                    Who is the Mod that kept banning that annoying Bengals fan and killing his threads
                    siena is usually the person I see banning people, but I have not really seen anyone really banned 4ever before
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      Sir A. Didn't you suspect Ciciero and try to Lynch him a couple times.
                      Nope that wasn't me. I thought it was Egg Shen but it was whoever has the double vote.

I've voted for MD4L, Link, MD4L, and Vitor.

Comment

• Are you people stupid? You know my ability, You know the role, which has nothing to do with the banhammer, and you are still pushing for me?

SirA is incedirbly Jump and Egg Sheen gets alarmed at the mention of his name, and nothing?

How can the predator be the ban hammer?
                        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          siena is usually the person I see banning people, but I have not really seen anyone really banned 4ever before
                          That Bengals fan did. The one that said the Bengals would win the SB. I cant remember his name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                            Does the constant roleblcoking of an investigator suggest that this roleblocker is scum?
                            It suggests either
                            A) the roleblocker is scum, and believes the investigator is on the trail
                            or

B) The roleblocker believes the investigator to be Scum (most likely an Indy or third party, as Mafia would know who they're aligned with and pretty much be determined to kill everybody else).

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                              Nope that wasn't me. I thought it was Egg Shen but it was whoever has the double vote.

I've voted for MD4L, Link, MD4L, and Vitor.
                              Ok thanks.
                              Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                              Are you people stupid? You know my ability, You know the role, which has nothing to do with the banhammer, and you are still pushing for me?

SirA is incedirbly Jump and Egg Sheen gets alarmed at the mention of his name, and nothing?

How can the predator be the ban hammer?
                              Yes I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Well, you may want to be more straight-forward because I used my e-mail ability on Night 1 to investigate SirA and he turned up Forum-Aligned to that.
                                I'm leelee and I can copy into whatever role once Im attacked/lynched. After I was lynched day one, I ended up copying Hunter and ended up being Pheltz. My WC is to have Wraith lynched or survive the game. I went after Sancho and got redirected to SirA. It said I was "at eye with your enemy" so he's my guy. If I'm wrong, then we BOTH die. It's part of my WC.

I'm old and senile so I can only go out every other night. This is why night two I was saying someone turned off my computer(I was Role blocked), but since I'm old and senile if anyone ever goes after me they're forced to stay with me the entire night(I can role block as well). I've got a senior citizen pass to avoid being lynched one day

Comment

Working...
                                X