This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    He had an extra investigation. Depending on who he used it on, it changes the lynch candidates.

CJ had a confirmed Townie with one investigation and Joe as scum with the other... If the e-mail investigation turned up Joe as scum, then Joe has a bastard role. If the e-mail turned up a Townie, it is legit and we don't know who it is.
    I am lost as to what CJ's role is I guess
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      What are you talking bout?
      Isnt it a reverse cop for lack of better name?
      We don't know that. That's why we need CJ on to tell us.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
        Question for you Swag.

When you investigated me as Forum which one of the Descriptions did I get?
        You didn't get one. I got an e-mail that gave me a 1-time investigation. I got that you were Forum-Aligned.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

Eli targeted Hyper the same night CJ did, if CJ has a bastard role and gets false investigations all the time, then we can look at who popped up as Town...BUT he also investigated Joe as Troll and he turned out to be Forum, depending on which investigation he did that with, his own or the e-mail, answers a lot of questions.
          I get that if he's a terrible cop, we turn to the "Townie". I get that he checked out Joe, and what investigation he used answers questions. However, I don't see how that relates to Eli targeting Hyper.

Comment

• how do we know eli targeted hyper? I think you are making theories into facts
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              I get that if he's a terrible cop, we turn to the "Townie". I get that he checked out Joe, and what investigation he used answers questions. However, I don't see how that relates to Eli targeting Hyper.
              Basically, if he used the e-mail investigation on Joe and got he was Troll that means Joe has a bastard role or was framed... Since Joe claimed to not have a bastard role, that means he would be framed.

Since Eli targeted Hyper the night CJ did and got Troll, that means Eli would be the framer in this scenario... It hinges on what investigation he used on Joe.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Vote Count

Vitor - 8 - EllijayFalconsFan, SanchoPanza, pheltzbahr, vikingfan173, JoeLegend, JLash, SirApurrpos, broncofan7
                Taylor091 - 1 - Sitisfit
                SirApurrpos - 1 - miamidolphin4life
                No Lynch - 1 - The Kaiser

With 25 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to lynch
                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                  how do we know eli targeted hyper? I think you are making theories into facts
                  Well... why would Hyper lie? And Eli never denied it when Hyper said so...so....yeah.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Well... why would Hyper lie? And Eli never denied it when Hyper said so...so....yeah.
                    I guess that is true
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Basically, if he used the e-mail investigation on Joe and got he was Troll that means Joe has a bastard role or was framed... Since Joe claimed to not have a bastard role, that means he would be framed.

Since Eli targeted Hyper the night CJ did and got Troll, that means Eli would be the framer in this scenario... It hinges on what investigation he used on Joe.
                      Ah, I gotcha now. I wasn't thinking targeting him for a frame. Makes more sense.

Comment

• Oh my god, so much to catch up on. Had a great arm workout tonight swag. Before I go back, anyone wanna summarize what CJ said?
                        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• no takers on the no lynch? I thought I could start a bandwagon on lynching the no lynch. I haz a sad now.

Comment

• I'm out guys until about 7am EST.

Comment

• Why don't we all Lynch MD4L again so we can watch the scum lead Lynch pile up again and we can get murdered again.
                              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                                Oh my god, so much to catch up on. Had a great arm workout tonight swag. Before I go back, anyone wanna summarize what CJ said?
                                He hasn't been on yet, which is why I am stressing we stop speed lynching... The only people with an interest in getting a day over quickly are scum.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X