Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • And my busy day continues. BRB guys.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      LOL no I'm a CNC maintenace Tech. I sit in my office all night waiting for **** to do.
      Whats that
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Whats that
        Nothing, he made it up.

        Comment


        • well im out, will hopefully be reading up CJs splaining in the morning
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

          CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

          Comment


          • I'm going to bed. I will not be on at all tomorrow during the day... I may get on at night, but someone will probably be lynched by the time I get back, so I am quoting the below for emphasis.

            Also, make sure you ask questions and actually think about it... I have already gave my post of theories.

            For the love of God don't do something retarded...again...

            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Stop Speed-Lynching. If you're Town, do not vote until CJ gets on to answer my question, If you're Town and brain dead or want to lose, vote.

            Chg hates TI, **** him.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • you gotta be ****tin me
              14 new pages?

              I was away for the evening 2 days ago and then too tired to read up. Then yesterday the thread was locked. read up, couldn't comment.

              Comment


              • If there is evidence its not speed lynching, im sick to death of the overuse of the term
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                  LOL no I'm a CNC maintenace Tech. I sit in my office all night waiting for **** to do.
                  Now I know you're a troll.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Whats that
                    Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                    Nothing, he made it up.
                    Can't get nothing past chg LOL. They are big ass high speed machines. I work in a aircraft plant so my high speeds cut big ass Aluminum, Titanium, or Steel blocks into airplane parts.
                    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    I'm going to bed. I will not be on at all tomorrow during the day... I may get on at night, but someone will probably be lynched by the time I get back, so I am quoting the below for emphasis.

                    Also, make sure you ask questions and actually think about it... I have already gave my post of theories.

                    For the love of God don't do something retarded...again...




                    Chg hates TI, **** him.
                    Well thank god we slowed down so you can ask CJ a question and you wont be here for the answer LOL
                    Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                    Now I know you're a troll.
                    Hello pot I'm the Kettle
                    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                    Comment


                    • Okay caught up.

                      First of all if he's still following along I want to apologise to hyper. You get given a role, sit on a name for a couple of nights and I got excited. I dismissed Joe as that being pantherfan's (dude was an idiot/troll).

                      Thanks for the patience guys i have read up and im here all day to answer questions. Anyway I think my investigation (despite being told it was a normal one) is reveresed. Here are my results:

                      Night one - hyper troll - ended up town
                      Night two - taylor Indy - not sure what to make of this. Might vote him up
                      Night three - email- Cicero forum - came forum last night.
                      - my investigation - Joe troll - came up town
                      Night four - Vitor troll - I would assume he's town.

                      If I'm right, and I'm by no means sure then I can be the lead investigator for the town. I am mcnulty, forum aligned. By the way I'm the 'frogerator' and come up frog aligned when investigated. That's just chg messing around.
                      Night four

                      Comment


                      • well that is some good stuff to know, with that being said I still not get how your info works, its been wrong twice but also it was correct with cicero so im not sure how to advance, Vitor said he was siena do you think he would be forum? and no offense but given the results of your investigation its going to be hard to ever know if they are right or not...
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

                        Comment


                        • My sleeping schedule is so ****ed right now.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            My sleeping schedule is so ****ed right now.
                            say ty mafia...CJ is here, still dont get what you wanted to ask
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              If there is evidence its not speed lynching, im sick to death of the overuse of the term
                              Yeah, that Hyperborean lynch turned out really good. If I hadn't been on to scream, it would have taken 10 minutes.

                              Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                              Well thank god we slowed down so you can ask CJ a question and you wont be here for the answer LOL
                              Good thing I am here now.

                              Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                              Okay caught up.

                              First of all if he's still following along I want to apologise to hyper. You get given a role, sit on a name for a couple of nights and I got excited. I dismissed Joe as that being pantherfan's (dude was an idiot/troll).

                              Thanks for the patience guys i have read up and im here all day to answer questions. Anyway I think my investigation (despite being told it was a normal one) is reveresed. Here are my results:

                              Night one - hyper troll - ended up town
                              Night two - taylor Indy - not sure what to make of this. Might vote him up
                              Night three - email- Cicero forum - came forum last night.
                              - my investigation - Joe troll - came up town
                              Night four - Vitor troll - I would assume he's town.

                              If I'm right, and I'm by no means sure then I can be the lead investigator for the town. I am mcnulty, forum aligned. By the way I'm the 'frogerator' and come up frog aligned when investigated. That's just chg messing around.
                              Night four
                              As I said before, I think Chg had a sense of humor and made McNulty a reverse investigator because of how he is - y'know, not taking anything seriously... This is interesting.

                              Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              well that is some good stuff to know, with that being said I still not get how your info works, its been wrong twice but also it was correct with cicero so im not sure how to advance, Vitor said he was siena do you think he would be forum? and no offense but given the results of your investigation its going to be hard to ever know if they are right or not...
                              He got the good result on Cicero from the e-mail, so it wouldn't have the adverse effect... Right now, it's looking like all the rest are wrong though.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                say ty mafia...CJ is here, still dont get what you wanted to ask
                                Well, all his investigations have been wrong then except the e-mail. So Eli is cleared of framing Hyper.

                                And, he also investigated Vitor last night and he came up as Troll and Siena is not a Troll.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X