Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm sticking with Vitor. the ban hammer story and MD4L jumping to his aid every time we vote him makes him an easy lynch IMO.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      I know how that is I hate my sleep schedule. I don't really know taylor. How many mafi games has he played. I seem to remember him being low key last game as well.
      Taylor is low-key. He was in Poena Aevum and Midnight; he was Indy in my game and came out with his investigative ability, he was the follower in Midnight and I accidentally lead a lynch on him because his story was built out of information from thread.

      He is generally quiet, I think he has like three or four hundred total posts, but he usually has something insightful to say when he does post.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        But the butt-hurt thing vote-blocks, or does it role-block too?
        I was under the impression it was a role-block...idk who may be doing it but the fact that Vitor admitted it and there was one less kill is enough evidence to at least pressure him further
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

        Comment


        • If anything MD4L should jump back and add another for a late night convo LOL
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Taylor is low-key. He was in Poena Aevum and Midnight; he was Indy in my game and came out with his investigative ability, he was the follower in Midnight and I accidentally lead a lynch on him because his story was built out of information from thread.

            He is generally quiet, I think he has like three or four hundred total posts, but he usually has something insightful to say when he does post.
            After finding out CJay's results do you believe Vitor is town?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
              I was under the impression it was a role-block...idk who may be doing it but the fact that Vitor admitted it and there was one less kill is enough evidence to at least pressure him further
              I know it was a vote-block because Vitor said it was and so did IBMG :/ so I guess it's a double?

              It is pretty damning evidence though... The only thing that worries me is JLash was role-blocked last game and he turned out to be an investigator and Eli just targeted me the same night... Misconceptions of what is before us, CJ's result makes me more apprehensive because if he gets opposite results then we are making a huge mistake.

              Ugh... *retreats back into thought*
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                I know it was a vote-block because Vitor said it was and so did IBMG :/ so I guess it's a double?

                It is pretty damning evidence though... The only thing that worries me is JLash was role-blocked last game and he turned out to be an investigator and Eli just targeted me the same night... Misconceptions of what is before us, CJ's result makes me more apprehensive because if he gets opposite results then we are making a huge mistake.

                Ugh... *retreats back into thought*
                So Vitor and IBMG were both blocked that night.
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                  After finding out CJay's results do you believe Vitor is town?
                  Ugh, I find it adding up more-so than before... Vitor claims Siena and everyone knows Siena's interest in younger women, so his role of the follower makes sense. If we believe CJ gets the opposite results (which I do), then Vitor should be Town.

                  It's just odd because JLash pretty much said "**** you Vitor, you didn't follow me a-hole because your **** is false"

                  Now I am left to ponder the BS strewn before us.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • yay, only 2.5 hours to catch all up
                    starting to compile my thougths

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      So Vitor and IBMG were both blocked that night.
                      No... Actually, I know definitively they said no, but I don't remember what day Vitor said he got blocked... Like what day he brought it up in the game thread. Going to check now, good work Joe.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • if Vitor is the follower and saw that JLash targeted someone and lied about it then its very possible he would be our next target
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                          yay, only 2.5 hours to catch all up
                          starting to compile my thougths
                          Wow man thats a killer

                          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          No... Actually, I know definitively they said no, but I don't remember what day Vitor said he got blocked... Like what day he brought it up in the game thread. Going to check now, good work Joe.
                          Curious as to this
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            I'm leelee and I can copy into whatever role once Im attacked/lynched. After I was lynched day one, I ended up copying Hunter and ended up being Pheltz. My WC is to have Wraith lynched or survive the game. I went after Sancho and got redirected to SirA. It said I was "at eye with your enemy" so he's my guy. If I'm wrong, then we BOTH die. It's part of my WC.

                            I'm old and senile so I can only go out every other night. This is why night two I was saying someone turned off my computer(I was Role blocked), but since I'm old and senile if anyone ever goes after me they're forced to stay with me the entire night(I can role block as well). I've got a senior citizen pass to avoid being lynched one day
                            Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            Lynch SirA and some protection, and I can promise you all I'll name the remaining scum.
                            this all sounds very weird.
                            I rather think that he needs to lead a lynch as a win condition
                            Elli was the easy target to pick, since so many are suspicious of him

                            Comment


                            • This is Vitor's post: 2524

                              Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                              I was vote blocked. My PM said my butt really hurts.

                              Arcade strikes again.
                              He doesn't mention anything of a role-block. And, if he were the killer, I don't see why he'd draw attention to it.

                              Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              if Vitor is the follower and saw that JLash targeted someone and lied about it then its very possible he would be our next target
                              I'm beginning to get curious.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                This is Vitor's post: 2524



                                He doesn't mention anything of a role-block. And, if he were the killer, I don't see why he'd draw attention to it.
                                Yeah, even if Vitor isn't town, I think we can rule him out as one of the killers. If he was one of the killer's he wouldn't come out attacking Pheltz and giving information about who he targeted on some nights.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X