• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
    this all sounds very weird.
    I rather think that he needs to lead a lynch as a win condition
    Elli was the easy target to pick, since so many are suspicious of him
    Only thing is, even if SirA is wraith (which he denies), I don't know if that means he is OUR enemy or just MD4L's (now pheltzbahr) enemy. I investigated SirA as Forum on Night 1 through that e-mail ability, but his play is shady and I thought he could be The Godfather... Obviously, I could be wrong.

I just don't know right now. It's all a mess in this game at the moment.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Only thing is, even if SirA is wraith (which he denies), I don't know if that means he is OUR enemy or just MD4L's (now pheltzbahr) enemy. I investigated SirA as Forum on Night 1 through that e-mail ability, but his play is shady and I thought he could be The Godfather... Obviously, I could be wrong.

I just don't know right now. It's all a mess in this game at the moment.
      To expound, I don't see wraith as a Troll, I just view him as mildly retarded.
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• that's it, if we believe Vitor's role-claim as the follower, and then go back to where we saw the Vitor-JLash argument we have a solid case, especially with the evidence that CJ provides...opposite being that Vitor is troll, as in hes town which lends credence to his rolecalim as Siena...we then find JLash in a blatent lie that vitor iirc said that JLash targeted someone...if that someone was pheltz as he claimed is arcade...that means that night one JLash targeted phetlz as he always does, then he has to post in pink, rather than telling us that he lies and says he targets noone...thus at the very least we need to ask JLash why he did that...now that might make zero sense but its the best we have given CJs info tonight

unlynch vitor

lynch JLash
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• argh, this was so much and so much back and forth, so much text...
          and the sad thing is that I feel none the wiser.

I think that vitor isn't scum, but what VF is saying about no banhammer during night 2 doesn't sound so bad either

I've got a senior citizen pass to avoid being lynched one day
          coming back to this, didn't he already survive 2 lynches? and it kind of contradicts with his switching...
          I really have no clue what to make of that

Comment

• ^my above post feel free to poke holes in it, im just remembering from that day could be mistaken about that talk between JLash/Vitor
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
              that's it, if we believe Vitor's role-claim as the follower, and then go back to where we saw the Vitor-JLash argument we have a solid case, especially with the evidence that CJ provides...opposite being that Vitor is troll, as in hes town which lends credence to his rolecalim as Siena...we then find JLash in a blatent lie that vitor iirc said that JLash targeted someone...if that someone was pheltz as he claimed is arcade...that means that night one JLash targeted phetlz as he always does, then he has to post in pink, rather than telling us that he lies and says he targets noone...thus at the very least we need to ask JLash why he did that...now that might make zero sense but its the best we have given CJs info tonight

unlynch vitor

lynch JLash
              On to your 5th vote already, dont go Nasmatic on me
              sigpic

Comment

unlynch vitor

lynch JLash
                vf is changing votes like diapers

Comment

• I want Vitor clearly explain the evidence he has on people before I make a decision on who to lynch.

Comment

• the info of vitor saying that JLash targeted someone and had to write in pink, and that someone actually being pheltz who he said was arcade, and pheltz getting pretty pissed off he said that sort of makes sense...JLash and Pheltz in this endless feud that could have happened night one and Vitor caught it all, but I just have to wonder why he held onto that info
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      Ha! I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

ninja'ed

Comment

Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                          vf is changing votes like diapers
                          do you guys have any comments on the theory, its looking more and more though that Vitor is town, especially if we take Cjs results, which have been consistant, even on a wrong level
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• but he might be on to something.
                            what other info do we have on jlash?

gotta take a shower and then start doing stuff for university, but I'll check back regularly

Comment

• I want to see what swagg the master thinks of this, it all fits imo
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

that's it, if we believe Vitor's role-claim as the follower, and then go back to where we saw the Vitor-JLash argument we have a solid case, especially with the evidence that CJ provides...opposite being that Vitor is troll, as in hes town which lends credence to his rolecalim as Siena...we then find JLash in a blatent lie that vitor iirc said that JLash targeted someone...if that someone was pheltz as he claimed is arcade...that means that night one JLash targeted phetlz as he always does, then he has to post in pink, rather than telling us that he lies and says he targets noone...thus at the very least we need to ask JLash why he did that...now that might make zero sense but its the best we have given CJs info tonight

unlynch vitor

lynch JLash
                                I'm looking for it now, I am going to be on for another half hour-ish because I need some sort of sleep before class.

JLash claims he didn't target pheltzbahr...even going back to Day 2, JLash implied that it was someone targeted him as opposed to targeting someone else.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X